Gwen Grail

WOW - an hour is not enough!

I've been wanting to see Gwen for a while and when our schedules finally synced, she was doing a training duo's with her girlfriend Mackenzie, so I thought why not. OMG I'm glad that I did.

For me there are certain intangibles that... let's call it a vibe. They both gave off the best vibe. These ladies are comfortable in their own skin, as the saying goes, and that shines through. If you like capable confident women with a gentle assertiveness and an intuitiveness that makes you think that they can read your mind, then you will like these ladies. Mackenzie is a sweetie, and Gwen has a smouldering seductiveness and depth of experience. They have got the prettiest faces and look sexy as hell with their glasses on (and off, but you know what I mean).

I could go on and on about what I liked but suffice it to say that I felt that the massage was expertly delivered and I felt a genuine warmth and kindness that speaks strongly to my preferences. It is rare to meet people with the combination of skills, demeanour, and mannerisms that suit my personal preference. And so it is rare that days after a session I'm still thinking of it and aroused by it. I'm feeling deeply satisfied.

I started enjoying massage with Jasmine (prior to CMJ in its current form) and I've met lots of nice people over the years, but other than Jasmine I've only met one other MA who really blew my mind, and now there is Gwen and Mackenzie. I want to see these ladies, both together and individually, as often as possible.

• Like 1

Finally! Gwen and I got to meet in a more quiet,personal,one on one session. We first met way back at the Christmas Social, we chatted and we had some common interests ;)

Past Friday, she happened to be on the schedule in the west end, and CMJ is on my way home, so did not take long for me to call and book an appointment with Gwen.

I found Gwen very intriguing when we chatted at the social,we chatted about an array of topics, meanwhile I was admiring her soft lips,sexy eyes through her glasses, while talking, and I said to myself "I want to spend some time with this lady", and that we did.

She has very strong hands, and can give a great hard massage, she has some yoga moves, when on the massage table with her, it makes your goosebumps rise on your skin, and for me my nipples very erect. :) I do love nipple play :)

The sensual and playful shower time beforehand, and the pleasured massage received by me, will have me coming back for more. She knows how to awaken your senses, and keep you on the edge throughout a session.

I strongly recommend Gwen, and will see her again without doubt.

Catch her when you can, as she may work only 2-3 shifts a week, and she always seems to be booked very fast.

Thanks Gwen

• Like 1

i generally wouldn't post a review however Gwen is worth the exception. It was a great way to start a Friday afternoon. The experience from the second I walked in to a discreet location, every need and desire was attended to. When you see pictures of women in there ads you never know what to expect, we'll let me just say if I was young again this would be one of those girls I wouldn't have a chance with. Will defiantly have to repeat!

• Like 2

So...they cut the power from my shop for 2 hours...nothing to do for 2 hours, so I took advantage of the time to go and see Gwen at CMJ...I have been hesitating to see her for several reasons, however...I shouldn't have been hesitant. This girl is AMAZING not only to look at, but her attitude was soooo hot! not shy at all!! and not shy to show you how much she enjoys what she is doing...and man!! she can do it well!! She makes you feel like you are a treat for her, not often you get that feeling, its usually this (what I am giving you) is a treat for you. Gwen truly seemed to enjoy me (or she is a terribly good faker) I choose to think not. Highly recommend her guys! I'm already planning on seeing her again next week!

I had first met Gwen at a CERB social, and then at a CMJ party, so when I had some time off yesterday, I decided it was finally time to spend some personal time with Gwen. Something about Gwen intrigues me- she is caring and at the same time very in touch with her sexuality, which I found very attractive.

She gives a nice therapeutic massage- just right to get all the knots out of my muscles... Then for the fun part, Gwen suggested some novel things for us to try... I found it exciting trying something new and letting Gwen take over as she knows what she likes and is not afraid of going after it...

Before the session, she promised me I would be pampered; I definitely felt that way walking out the door...

I recently had the pleasure of meeting Gwen Grail for an early morning appointment at CMJ East. I had seen her profile on The CMJ website and been to her website in the past but was not sure what to expect and a little intimidated by the Mistress Grail side of Gwen. Don't be afraid, you will not be tied up, put down or stepped on with those pointy high heels unless you let her know you like that. The hour I spent with her was perfect, Gwen's warmth and sensuality was incredible and I look forward to the next time I get to see this wonderful woman.

As the title says... Oh my dear god... my visit was a foot fetish fun type one... She is absolutely phenomenal in evey way!!

I am sure a regular visit would be just as amazing...

Thank you so much Gwen!!

Great hands.. great attitude. Kind of a sexy librarian vibe with glasses that you want to approach and keep learning more about.

Guest **oo**e

I met Gwen last week. From the get go she had that look in her eye :) It did not take long to fluidly move from dressed, undressed, and the shower to the table. We explored a fantasy I had (not sure you'd call it a fetish) and was very glad that it was with Gwen. She has such an easy going warm personality.

Went to the 2nd day of the Grand opening of the Brass Club. Saw that Gwen was on the schedule today at noon. So I decided to book her. I've only read good things about Gwen in the last couple of years. But could never get our schedules to match. So here she was down town, only a few minutes away from my work. When I got there, I went up to the Brass Club, after buzzing in by the elevator. I was greeted by the receptionist and given a coffee and quick tour. I had written my description of the Brass Club in another thread.

I waited in the room for Gwen, then I heard a knock. And Gwen entered the room wearing a yoga pants and top. She had long dark hair with big dark glasses. She looked very sexy , better then her photos. We had a quick chat, undressed and had a bit of fun in the shower. Then on the table I go. While we chatted about pets and a wide variety of topic, she gave me a great RMT type massage. She found a lot knots in my body and massaged each one away. Everything was massaged, even my fingers. I was getting pretty relaxed when she told me to flip. Then the fun begins. She is very good at teasing and knows what she is doing. She had me in couple positions that I had not experienced before. It was a great finish. Took another shower together and chatted a few more minutes before leaving. A big hug and kiss and it was time to go. I felt like a new man, pain free and loose :)

Enjoyed my time with her and was impressed by the Brass Club. I will be back again :)

• Like 2

Gwen is someone who I've been wanting to see for what seems like a very long time. Unfortunately she mostly works during the day, when it's tough for me to escape from the office, so I've never managed to make it happen. However, last month I noticed she was available into the early evening at Brass, and I could escape from work at a reasonable time, so... finally!

Gwen is a very smart person and easy to talk to, and we chatted for a while as we had a shower to get started. After that... well, I'd heard that Gwen gives a good massage, but I still wasn't remotely prepared for what I got. She really, really knows how to get in and sort out all the bits of you that aren't quite right... including the ones that you didn't know needed anything doing. I'm pretty sure that after half an hour she knew more about my body than I do, and I've been living in it for a good few years now.

After that was done it was time for the fun stuff - and you may rest assured that she's every bit as good at that too, and the fun stuff was indeed a hell of a lot of fun. And then, alas, it was time to clean up and head back to the real world. I really hope I can manage to see her again before too long.

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.