Coming to Peterborough!

Let me awaken & navigate your desires!

Hi Gents ,

Back in the country, who wants to play! :)

I would foremost introduce myself. I'm an exotic Filipina beauty enjoys a company with a mature , respectful who love to be pampered , and be willing to receive my undivided attention. With my smooth caramel complexion, long black hair and seductive eyes will have you mesmerized. I offer a non rushed companionship , upscale and discreet at a downtown location.

I offer a multiple hour engagements. Available for dinner, charity events or whichever your preference. Pre-booking in advance is required (24hrs). Last minute bookings is not accepted, voip text/calls nor restricted calls will be dismissed. I look forward to meeting you and have a memoriable rendezvous. You can find my reviews on lyla.com

I Host hourly incall is $300- Outcall is $400

Condo/Residence & Hotel Outcall will be accepted under these conditions down below:

Upon booking please be ready to provide your Name, Age, Description, Occupation,Date/Time,Reference of a lady you visited. A linked in profile or a snap of ID.Location your inquiring in: I assure you that discretion is in placed. But without this I cannot accomodate you.

Available to fly in to you where ever you are. I require 50% deposit for any distance travel arrangements in advance and can be made via e-transfer or paypal.

**I do accept other currencies such as USD, AUD, GBP, EURO* Note exchange rates will not be provided!

**Website is in the works stay tune for new sexy pics. **

xo

Lyka Cruz

Thanks

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.