Taylor32 (taylor bp)

Avg. of 5 Recommendations

hello gentlemen out there in Playland. This is to confirm that the pictures you see posted of Taylor32 (TAYLOR / BP) are in fact the woman that will greet you at the door.If the saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words, then when you meet her, you will be impressed indeed, and since I have had the oppourtunity to meet with her several times, there is not enough room here to tell you of the experience (s), other than you should make the effort. with the multiple outfits available, to the "everlasting" visit, its time well spent with a excellent provider. those green eyes are so captivating, and her sense of humour and demeanor are truly one of a kind. All that I can add here is from the moment you meet, you will be put at ease and made to feel comfortable whether you are a newbie in the game (no pun intended ) or a seasoned hobbyist.

• Like 1

OMG why did I wait so long? And why did I book so short a time? Taylor was cute, funny, responsive, sensual, lovely, raunchy and engaging all rolled into one gorgeous package ... By the time it was over I was ready to repeat (and repeat and repeat) ... wowza :) and thanks hun :)... I'll be back!

Make title more consistent with SP name

I met Taylor for the first time last month. Saw her at her place in Gatineau. She has a really nice condo in the outskirts of town on the plateau. She welcomed me in a sexy black dress. Her place is very clean, well maintained. Felt very relaxed, at ease throughout the whole experience, never rushing. She's fun, witty, very easy to talk to and very easy on the eye. I had an awesome experience with Taylor. Will definitely repeat.

Adding title and ratings

Good day to all ! This is my first post

Met Taylor after she's had just moved in her new condo apt , she met me at the door with a superb smile in a dress to kill, invited me to sit down on her patio, offered me a drink '' Corona or Heineken'' !!!! the rest i'll leave to your imagination No rush not a clockwatcher !!! I highly do recommend her

Neutron::p

Have been to see Taylor a few times, and plan to return. I'd say that while her photos are real, they do not do her justice. The pictures do not capture her delightfully sexy manner. She is wonderful to touch and hold, and has amazing talent. Time is certainly not rushed, but it never feels like enough!

First post, so if I screw up let me know!

Spending time with Taylor is the greatest gift you can give yourself. Period.

We met at her condo in Gatineau on a frigid day in December. She was welcoming and had a great attitude. We spent about half the time enjoying each other greatly in ways I won't describe (truly worth finding out on your own) and the other half talking about health, family and being joyful.

Taylor, I hope to see you soon!

I got the privilege of spending some quality time with Taylor in early December, and I can say that she is very sexy. Everything mentioned here is true and you will not be disappointed by her looks. Any time spent with Taylor is time well spent I just wish I could have lasted longer.

I'm glad that Taylor likes talking, we got to spend some time chatting about many different things, some sexual some not.

Take some time with her and you will see for yourself.

I had the pleasure of meeting Taylor32 for the first time last week and i can confirm she is the real deal. If the chemistry is there you will have the time of your life . I will not go i details because its our special time together . Pictures are 100% real .She is sexy and a smart .She like to have fun and talk to you like you would be her king. I am not sure i should post this or keep her for myself lol

If you want to spend time with a sexy and smart lady go see her if it clicks you will send me a pm to thank me for this review. :)

I will repeat . I will see you soon Taylor32 ......

I saw Taylor for my second time in a week. She got me addicted to her now :)

She is so fun to talk too and she loves what she does it shows. She is a real gem. Not a clockwatcher but times flies with her

this is my 2nd visit of many more

Take care see you soon :)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.