Not sure why you should request such a thing. The effects and benefits of hypnosis are quite debatable. Some are better than other in the art of suggestion and the efficiency has more to do with the gullibility of the person on the receiving end. If your fetish is to relax and wake up with a dry wallet, you'll likely find. But if you expect a mythical experience you'll more likely be disappointed.

I am not sure why you feel the need to tell me my fetish is not worth spending money on.

Thanks??

Hello ZugZug,

A lot of people are ignorant about the world of BDSM, power play and the erotic thrill of surrendering to a beautiful and powerful person. Some others clearly have a negative opinion about providers' work ethic. I wouldn't take them too seriously. You have no more chances to "wake up" with an empty wallet than a man tied up to the bed for an erotic tease and denial ;b Just avoid their mistake, which is searching for a diamond in the rough with no credentials on backpage and then be fooled by a too good to be true "provider".

You would be surprised on how many providers have a background/degrees in psychology. Especially in the femdom community. I unfortunately don't have a name that comes to my mind, but your desire is not unattainable. I myself have an intermediary level background in erotic hypnosis, but that would depend what exactly are your expectations from the session. Depending on your desires, maybe that could be coupled with role play.

Hypnosis is more a state of hyper-awareness of the subconscious mind than a magic trick in which the person in power will make you imitate a chicken. No one can force your subconscious mind to do anything you don't want to.

• Like 7

I am not sure why you feel the need to tell me my fetish is not worth spending money on.

Thanks??

It's your money and body and you can do whatever you want to do. My point is simply to be cautious when mixing health and adult services.

As an example, I spoke to men who experienced erotic chiropractors in Thailand. They enjoyed the service but had to admit it was pretty careless to try this in a foreign country with ladies with questionable qualifications to play with their spine. They were lucky things went well, but shouldn't be considered a recommendation.

If you really want this fantasy, you better make sure of the persons credentials and honesty. Too many fly by night providers out there.

OMG Greg*** the thread was about Hypnosis and there have been some helpful responses (not yours) and now some 3rd hand reference to erotic chiropractors in Thailand?????

I've been encouraged by other members with whom I shared this song in reference to another thread you compulsively responded to:

"Who's gonna get the last word in?"

lol

• Like 4

He said "erotic hypnosis". That very clearly makes this the ideal place to make such an inquiry.

I have noticed You have a pattern of getting into arguments because you don't pay attention and then go off on self-important tangents related to a far removed conversation you mostly have with yourself.

Let. it. Go.

• Like 1

He said "erotic hypnosis". That very clearly makes this the ideal place to make such an inquiry.

I have noticed You have a pattern of getting into arguments because you don't pay attention and then go off on self-important tangents related to a far removed conversation you mostly have with yourself.

Let. it. Go.

Not sure why telling someone to be cautious would be considered going "on self-important tangents". Erotic hypnosis is a mixed bag. You can have 10 sessions with different ladies and get completely different experiences(good and bad). We can argue the same could be said about most BDSM disciples and therapies, but when you got someone screwing with your mind it's good to know their true intentions. Reasons more to look at the right places and check their credentials first.

Also, thank you for being part of the conversation. LOL