Hey everyone I have been putting some serious thought into this and I would like to hear from others what you think before I make my final decision. I've been thinking of posting my face. Now my big decision is i thought maybe just here on my lyla profile? Or also post on BP?

Fresh new pictures are always welcomed, but we already kind of seen your face on a black and white picture. As for your decision, it's up to you to decide if you're ready to give up your anonymity. If your surrounding and mostly yourself are ready to make the leap, you're the one who should know.

• Like 2

There are several questions I think you might want to ask yourself before putting your face pictures out there:

1. Does your family know that you are a SP?
  2. Do your friends know that you are a SP?
  3. Do you live in a small town? Will you easily be recognized?
  4. Is their a risk of being singled out in the community where you live?
  5. Will your face be shown in sexually revealing or nude photos? If so, what security precautions will you take to prevent them from being copied or downloaded?

Other people and agencies monitor SP websites. Not just punters and those in the hobby.

Just my two cents.

Cheers,

• Like 1

It is a big decision. I do see the arguments on both sides. Face pics have a way of helping ladies to stand out in a sea of ads with headless bodies, and it may give a boost to your business. On the other hand you are possibly giving up some anonymity and privacy.

Jafo made some great points to consider. One thing I would add is to remember that your priorities at this point in your life may not be the same as they are down the road. You may not currently be in a position where you care if others know what you do, but that may change. (Future employers, spouses, in-laws, kids, etc.) It may not change too but that is very hard to predict.

I'm not in any way implying that there is anything to be ashamed of either. It's just that everyone has a right to their privacy. To pick and choose which details about themselves they want to share with which people. The internet has a way of remembering.

Ultimately it can only be your decision. Good luck.

Mikey

• Like 1

If you like to travel to the states, ever want to work in a civilian job with security clearance, book hotels for work, I would suggest not showing your face online to any site that can be searched. Also, it's an easy way for those that have a grudge to air you on sites like the dirty.