Layah - Fiesty Fun-Sized Temporary Girlfriend to be Your Companion - Now in Guelph

Layah Lee LeRoux

picture.php?albumid=6311&pictureid=77887

Fun-Sized Temporary Girlfriend

Bookings available any time day or night, 7 days a week

picture.php?albumid=6311&pictureid=59135

WARNING: Contact with

Layah can be habit forming!!!

Summer has ended and the cold weather has begun to creep in but you needn't worry about freezing with me around. I have several ways to warm you up all fall and winter long.

My specialized skills and talents are designed to help you:

~ Relieve Stress

~ Improve your mood

~ Remedy loneliness

~ Remind you of how special you are

etc....

Allow me to use everything I have at my disposal to cure what ails you and put a smile on your face. Words can't describe what you're in for so just come and experience it for yourself.

As a well recommended and verified temporary girlfriend, I offer companionship as well as a wide range of relaxing and stimulating girlfriend-type activities such as massage, private dances, going on outings, cuddling up for a movie, etc. Have your cake and eat it too by enjoying the many advantages of having a girlfriend without the strings or commitment.

See what your fellow hobbyists have said about their encounters with me here.

Because I know that most men are visual creatures, I encourage you to take a look at my photo albums here.

If your interest is piqued or you are interested in getting together some time, Please contact me by text 226-315-2349 at least 45 minutes to an hour in advance for same day bookings. Email [email protected] is acceptable if booking 24 hours or more in advance. PMs may not be read/replied to in time so please use this as a last resort.

picture.php?albumid=6311&pictureid=71502picture.php?albumid=8042&pictureid=72305BtLjVIZCMAAVcy0.jpgpicture.php?albumid=8042&pictureid=76313picture.php?albumid=8042&pictureid=76317

• Like 1