This is a classic example of what I call "The Dilemma". Does she or doesn't she? Is she or isn't she? Were it not for the 'face' pic I'd say this was heavily leaning towards TGTBT territory. Maybe it's just me, but I would not automatically assume that 'car calls' + this photo gallery = Truth. I've been burnt by photo combos of this very sort - a reasonably appealing head shot put together with 'model caliber' body pictures. And with no defining features to go on in the body pix, who's to know.

And this whole mantra of 'the pix are 100% real' is great, except they don't happen to be 'real' pictures. They're real pics of someone, but not of the woman providing the service. There was a time when I could better afford to drop coin and discover I'd been suckered. Unfortunately, no longer.

I find it very odd that the face is blurred out on the body pics, yet she has a very clear face picture on the ad. If she isn't shy about showing her face, why is it blurred out on the pics containing a body shot?