Claudia is AMAZING

Hi, new to this board and wanted to share my experience with Claudia.

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=115899

I was hesitant because I haven't been in the game for a while. I sent a few texts and got immediate response. Setting up the date was easy. Got to the hotel 10 minutes early and texted for the room number. got an immediate response.

She opened the door and all i could see I looked was her incredible eyes and gorgeous, naughty smile. I was instantly at ease and a little was like a smitten schoolboy. I actually started fumbling around a bit and forgot where I put the donation.

We had discussed the services earlier over text so no surprises there. She laid on the bed (���� me she looked hot!) and we chatted for a moment then the fun began. she playfully took my neck and pulled me in for a kiss (BOOM! STARS!). She is so sweet!

Without going into too much detail i can tell you she is delicious, responsive, incredibly hot GND and made me feel like a champ! Her skills and personality are second to none.

Best experience I have ever had. If you haven't seen her (at the risk of her getting so busy I might never get an appointment again) you NEED to see this girl!

Note: this is not a shill, i am new to this board but have several reviews on others. If i read this from a newbie I would think it was.

• Like 3

Hey Dickname. I too am still in Newbie Land on this board, but I am by no means a newbie when it comes to Claudia. This is one of those situations where I'm really torn - all of what I am reading is true, true, true, and I think it helps her for me to say that. But there's another part of me that does the Gollum thing. All precious. All mine. Don't I wish. I just hope the guys that see her are all as mint as she is. She deserves nothing less. In a landscape so abjectly barren of equivalents, she is the real deal.

• Like 1

Good reviews guys. Just a thought though, especially since you both say you're new:

Before you post a review, see if you can find one already up and add to it. It makes things easier to find and look over for the rest of us. An updated link is always appreciated too.

Just trying to be helpful :)

• Like 1