Claudia 4886 Review

I don't frequent SP as much as some people here, but when I do, I always look for a good review. However, Claudia's ad caught my attention and I couldn't find any review on her. So I TOFTT.

Initial texts and set up with Claudia was good. Replies were not as prompt as I'd have liked, but I was glad I didn't dismissed her. In retrospect, maybe I was too impatient

She was honest when I asked about specific stuff she said it depends on how comfortable she is with the client. I give her credit for her honesty instead of just saying what the client wants to hear.

Anyway, I set something up for an hour.

So, I got to the room and with my heart pounding not knowing who will open the door, I knocked on the door. Claudia opened the door and I was glad to see that she was really the girl in the picture ad. Claudia is a young very pretty SP. She is somewhat petite and hmmm her body is one of the best I've had a pleasure of touching

She said she is 19 but her service equals that of more seasoned SP. She can carry conversation well, playful, and very open. We spent the hour having fun. She has a GND look, but she is a wild one (in a good way). Overall, I had one of the best sessions ever !

If you are on the fence about Claudia, don't be. She is the real deal. I think with more experience, she can be one hell of an SP.

My first TOFTT is a success and I will repeat for sure!!

Link: http://kingston.backpage.com/FemaleE...night/37243188

• Like 9

I wont get into much details since my experience was very similar to Awrexy's... I'll just say that what you see and read on her bp ad is exactly what you'll get. Will definitely repeat

• Like 4

I can only add support to the comments already provided. I haven't seen her - yet. I believe that's going to change... What I can say is that I had some meaningful text exchanges with her awhile back. She was heading to T.O. for a few days at that time, so we were trying to work around that absence. My only concern at that point was her location, and I was mostly concerned for her own well being and told her so. She seemed appreciative of that.

• Like 1

I will also add my voice to this thread. I've been thinking about seeing Claudia and took the plunge today. I'm not a fan of the location, but Claudia MORE than makes up for that. Very friendly and responsive. Very cute as well. I will definitely repeat. Only had the hh today....an hour would be much more fun!

• Like 3

I have had the pleasure of seeing Claudia a few times now. She is very attractive and a super nice girl. She is enthusiastic and a real joy to be around. I will continue to repeat. The hour is most definitely the way to go.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2

I've been meaning to take a chance on Claudia for a long time. Finally took the plunge tonight. I always expect the worst, so anything better is a treat.

This was amazing from the time she opened the door.

This girl is every guy who dreams about the nerdy girl next door, what she'd look like without clothes and what her eyes would look like looking up at you while she does naughty things. I adored her. She is everything on her ad and more. I got basic treatment and wished I had planned for more.

The location is poor only because of privacy issues, but honestly, I forgot about that when I was there due to Claudia's influence. She even played along with one of my fantasies and resulted in one of the best experiences I've ever had.

I don't do many reviews, haven't seen the amount of people who some hobbyists on here do, but I'm compelled. I haven't had this much fun since the first time I visited with Kelsey Star!

Definitely repeat...as often as I can afford it!

• Like 4

Not to be confused with any other Claudia because she is not any other Claudia, definitely Claudia yummy. I don't even know how many times we've been together, the first time I was nervous I know that, and each time has been better than the time before. She said she could feel my heart beat and beating it was! If her smile doesn't capture you, her eyes will and the rest is all natural and all soft and cuddly and warm. Besides her beautiful exterior she's actually beautiful inside too. Incredibly flexible in all ways, intelligent, funny and real. Her accommodation is always warm and welcoming and if you don't feel warm when you come in from the cold, she will definitely warm you up. I'm like a school boy with her and haven't been a school boy in a very long time. She'll meet you at the door and you'll know you're welcome. I look forward to every single minute I spend with her and so will you. One in a thousand in this city and worth ever $.