The question of "The Best"

As an after thought:

This is a quote from the famous retired canadian wrestler Bret "Hit Man" Hart:

The Best There Is, the Best There Was, the Best There Ever Will Be

As this applies to the term "The Best" and in wrestling, that on any given day any wrestler can beat the champion and then be the best!

In terms of this hobby. On any given day, depending on the phase of the moon, the air pressure, the mood of the woman and yourself. The hygiene the chemistry, the YMMV factor. It could be "The Best" session of your life.

Till the next :)

Edited by someguy
  • Like 1

I'm not going to publicly name "My Best" or "My Favorite" That is private and personal, not for everyone on CERB to see. When one posts publically on a board like this their favorite, keep in mind there are other ladies who have feelings who may feel slighted at not being considered the best, or the favorite by a client/former client of theirs.

The closest you'll see me naming "My Favorite" is to read my recommendations of the ladies I have seen. As for "My Best" for me encounters are more than just sex, and have very much an intangible interpersonal dimension. That requires a connection/chemistry which requires two people, so how can a lady be "The Best"...it's that connection/chemistry more than anything else. But as for "My Favorite" that's for her (assuming only one lady of course ;-) ) to know.

Just my opinion

A rambling

RG

Someguy, this is the best post! :)

The Best ? is a term that cannot really be answered, unless you have met all the women :). This is a term that is very subjective. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Women come in all shapes, sizes and colours. We all have our own preferences. Also, comes in play is chemistry and YMMV. One person's experience may be great because of the connection, another may not be good, because of hygiene. Some hobbyist based their opinions on only few SP/MA experiences. Each experience is different each and everytime.

The women that have a large number of recommendations will provide consistent and great service. But every session can't be great, everyone has off days or lack of chemistry may be at play.

The term "The Best" should be replaced with "Your favourite ?" as this would be based on your opinion with your experiences.

I think that all the women on Cerb that enjoy their job, sharing their best and intimate sides of themselves with the men of Cerb without regard to race or colour or disability are the Best period.

Any woman that goes out of their way to make their clients happy and forget their troubles for the time together can be considered the Best :)

Each experience has been the best, with the Best yet to cum :)

This is my humble opinion.

• Like 1

Guest P**aq

I prefer to see only one or two SP's regularly, so what I find the most exciting is the more I get to know her (personally and pysically), the more heightened the encounter.

Soooo...I find that the best is next to cum as it only gets better!

It is a term and the usage of I have critiqued more than once. Because it's an unattainable level, just as perfection is and in order to reach it in anything we'd have to have tried all, which for most is impossible. It is also a form of judgement and judging has been poo pooed on here as well, so saying something was my best, her best , his best should be too,, right?

I'm not going to publicly name "My Best" or "My Favorite" That is private and personal, not for everyone on CERB to see. When one posts publically on a board like this their favorite, keep in mind there are other ladies who have feelings who may feel slighted at not being considered the best, or the favorite by a client/former client of theirs.

RG

Nailed it RG...!!

This is the main reason why I prefer NOT to post recos. Perhaps some ladies would like recos, but that's just me.. I believe this is more than just a business, while respecting the boundaries of this discreet world.

The time I spend with a special lady - Is just that.. its what we shared, 2 people..

My 2c

D.

Edited by 6dave9
grammatics
  • Like 2

Nailed it RG...!!

This is the main reason why I prefer NOT to post recos. Perhaps some ladies would like recos, but that's just me.. I believe this is more that just a business, while respecting the boundaries of this discreet world.

The time I spend with a special lady - Is just that.. its what we shared, 2 people..

My 2c

D.

You are not alone. I have met many hobbyists like yourself, who, like to keep the details of an encounter private. I too am leaning in that direction. However, lacking reco's, especially new reco's, lead many to believe that something may be lacking with the sp or her service or both. Sadly more reco's equal more business, I've noticed that when a new one is posted for myself I suddenly get a burst of new inquiries, coincidence? Perhaps, but it is a constant one.

• Like 1

Nailed it RG...!!

This is the main reason why I prefer NOT to post recos. Perhaps some ladies would like recos, but that's just me.. I believe this is more than just a business, while respecting the boundaries of this discreet world.

My 2c

D.

I certainly understand and respect your viewpoint Dave. But you can if you so choose write recommendations while still keeping intimate details of the encounter private, just a shared memory between you and the lady you saw. Even a simple

"I saw this lady on this date. She arrived on time. Her photos are accurate. We had a good time. I would see her again"

that suffices, and no details are revealed. And at least for me, I always with every recommendation I've written, I let the lady see it first, before I even post. That way if there is something in the reco she doesn't want included or no reco at all, then it stays out or no reco is posted

And a recommendation doesn't say who is best. It is you writing about an encounter with one particular lady at one specific point in time, that's all.

I am of the view a recommendation serves three purposes, at least from my vantage point. First it is a public thank you to the lady for a great encounter. Second, it may help the lady in her business, she may (I emphasize may) get a client or more that otherwise wouldn't have seen her and third, the opposite side of number two, maybe some other gentlemen will see a great lady that they otherwise wouldn't have seen.

Anyhow, not telling you what to do, you have to do what you are comfortable doing. Just throwing in my two cents

A rambling

RG

• Like 2

I certainly understand and respect your viewpoint Dave. But you can if you so choose write recommendations while still keeping intimate details of the encounter private, just a shared memory between you and the lady you saw. Even a simple

"I saw this lady on this date. She arrived on time. Her photos are accurate. We had a good time. I would see her again"

that suffices, and no details are revealed. And at least for me, I always with every recommendation I've written, I let the lady see it first, before I even post. That way if there is something in the reco she doesn't want included or no reco at all, then it stays out or no reco is posted

And a recommendation doesn't say who is best. It is you writing about an encounter with one particular lady at one specific point in time, that's all.

I am of the view a recommendation serves three purposes, at least from my vantage point. First it is a public thank you to the lady for a great encounter. Second, it may help the lady in her business, she may (I emphasize may) get a client or more that otherwise wouldn't have seen her and third, the opposite side of number two, maybe some other gentlemen will see a great lady that they otherwise wouldn't have seen.

Anyhow, not telling you what to do, you have to do what you are comfortable doing. Just throwing in my two cents

A rambling

RG

I somewhat agree with "the best" and/or "my favorite" is over rated. I believe that writing a reco for a lady is prove enough that you enjoyed yourself and that the lady in question was deserving that reco.

I do not want to change the subject here but if you read the reco's and you in return see the lady and enjoyed it why not write a reco in return, just like RG said you do not need to go in details.

If you do not read the reco's and meet the ladies because you like her pictures, her ad, her price, her service(s), then if you do not write a reco I believe it is fair.

Just saying...

• Like 1

I'm not sure how this topic of the Best went to a topic about recommendations.

I basically meant that term "The Best" is subjective and is only the opinion of the person who has met the woman. And that the term "My Favourite" is more appropriate.

• Like 2

Every woman is the best to someone, whether, it is a mom, lover or service provider. As long as they do their best to please someone else, I considered them the BEST :)

• Like 1

Guest K***e D****ls

Absolutely, Nicolette. Every woman is someone's 'perfect 10'. What Person A may see as the most stunningly perfect human, Person B may not take a second glance at. It's all so subjective. And no one is a 10 for everyone. Hell, not even Elle MacPherson is!

I like the term 'favorite'. I'm a favorite for some of my gents and I know I have favorites as well. It doesn't take away from the connections I make with anyone else. Chemistry is different with everyone, which is an interesting dynamic in this. But we all have our favorites, whether it's openly known or kept quiet for only us to know.

I'm not sure how this topic of the Best went to a topic about recommendations.

I basically meant that term "The Best" is subjective and is only the opinion of the person who has met the woman. And that the term "My Favourite" is more

appropriate.

I think there is a correlation, as you said "the best" is subjective and only an opinion. It is a remark made by a hobbyist when referring to someone he's met, or a picture he's seen, or someone's post he's liked, etc.. The same can be said about a reco, in which some will comment that this was the "best" date they've had, or the "best" girl they've met, also subjective and an opinion. Something that is written specifically to point out their opinion. I agree saying "my favorite" is more polite as it shows respect to others, imo, but that's semantics, as we all know, the best is unattainable and just that persons opinion, not an affirming fact. I hope you don't mind me saying:)

The best......hmm not sure I could define it in the context of this game. A favorite(s) ? Sure.

For me it's do we click on some level. Due diligence and advanced communication can provide some clues but it's when I walk in through door that I know for sure. It's instant for me and that sets the stage. Doesn't have to be drop dead good looks or body, it's just something that's there or its not. There are so many factors that go into it like what kind of day is each having and how do we feel about ourselves that day. So for me it's rhythm or vibe or something and when it's there it can be the best to me at that time.

Peace

MG

• Like 3

Any ranking is by its very nature subjective... to compare two of anything and arrive at an objective assessment of which is best there would need to first be agreement on the criteria to which the the individuals would be assessed and then some objective means of measuring these criteria would have to be established. These types of evaluations are find for assessing toasters but let be realistic there is no realistic way to do it for people...at best an individual can state which person was best for them out of the people they met but that assessment is valid only for them.

Bottom line these terms... best favorite...number 1 'etc are just expressions that have meaning to the person who says them and maybe the person it is said about... for the rest of us they hold no real value.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Guest A**aTo**h

And the best picture Oscar goes to...my favorite moment.

Oscars got announced today, sorry had to throw that in ;)

Truth told, for me, in the heat of any moment, the person I am with is my all-time favorite, the best of all the best. But I would never rank, classify or compare her to another.

Well..... I can't really discuss who the best or my favorite is .......... until my heart stops and I am in a pine box in the ground. However the conundrum is I can't discuss it then either ???

Soooo I guess that will never get figured out damnitt !!! ;)

I do love fond memories tho..... in the meantime :)

• Like 1

No one could know who the best is unless they saw everyone and unless they where qualified in some way to judge who is the best.

However I am sure we all have our favorite's. My favorite I seldom see because of distance which makes seeing her very difficult. However she is my favorite because she makes the time we spend together seem so natural. Its kinda like that movie where the guy and the girl get together once a year to be intimate. He has his life and she has hers but once a year they get together and forget about the world and just enjoy each others company. Now of course our time together has its element of business but its way more then that. I realized this summer it was more then that when she offered to see me if they hospitalized me and said she would sneak in late at night so as not to have anyone question who she was and what relationship she had to me. She txt messages me hello's now and then just to see how I am doing. Never once has she ever asked why I do not come see her. I brought her a special birthday and Christmas present. I txt to see how she is doing. When she needed help to fix a certain problem I was there to get it fixed for her. Our friendship is way beyond being just business.

• Like 1

I don't think the word best captures it.

I have, in my head a list of the most memorable experiences in my life... and some have been with ladies who I have met through hobbying.

I've never actually regretted a moment I've spent with a lady.

I could not point out a single best experience, but I could name a number of very memorable experiences, with ladies who I've known as Nikita, Violet, Grace, Kasia, Lacy and a few others. All fantastic experiences and in each case, the lady was a great companion.

• Like 2

Guest K***e D****ls

On the flip side of this 'the best' coin, I'd like to point out that in review culture there is such a desire (and likely in some cases, pressure) for a lot of girls to be considered 'the best'. With numerical scoring, ratings, and in some cases arguments/commentary about whether said girl is 'the best' or not, it becomes a less-than-honest forum based on competition for some ladies. It isn't hard to manipulate that system and create that top notch reputation, whether it's true or not. A pinch of salt and then some is crucial.

I think I speak for many when I say I love the way this board is set up. There's more integrity here. It's a bit more simple and honest. Are 'juicy details' necessary? No. Not anywhere. I've always considered it icky but starting out, reviews are a necessary evil and most aren't posted without those intimate (often exaggerated) details. Information like does she look like her photos, did she show up on time, did you enjoy your time with her, was she everything she advertises as (even that's subjective... 'witty' to one could be a solid 'My grandmother has more wit than this chick!' to someone else), that type of thing? Absolutely. That's what's important and what piques interest for a quality gent, not numerical ratings.