i think the ads disappear more than the sps disappear. it is really difficult to use, to put up ads and maybe they stay up for an hour, maybe a day, but either way, the system of flagging brings them down. if you find someone best to save their info.

• Like 2

I post on there have been for years and actually have met alot of great guys but hard to post now my ads will just not either go up or someone deletes them off

So yes if you find someone you like you should keep their contact #

i like cl because i like the anonymity and i'm not really a fan of registering. not a good enough memory for passwords i guess. in my opinion its a better option if you are looking for more of a connection (if you don't get buried in bots) and less commercial than bp

I post on there have been for years and actually have met alot of great guys but hard to post now my ads will just not either go up or someone deletes them off

So yes if you find someone you like you should keep their contact #

I also used to advertise on CL a lot... and met some really nice ppl as well. but yes lately simply seema impossible.. some times the adds dont even go live.. I am wpndering what is happening as well... is it the system ? is it bad competition tactics and aomeone just flaggs down everything.. who knows.. ive decided to not even waste my time and energy trying to advertise on CL anymore