Nice to meet you guys. Newbie here!

It is first time to be here. Wow, I don't even know that site is exist.

So excited! Um, If I ask about common price that could be rude?

If that is rude here that I am really sorry.

besides, I'm not good at english.

Jasta.

Well, welcome here Jasta

I suggest you to look at several/different providers profile to make yourself an idea of what is offer. It depends what you are looking for, what turns you on. Different ladies, different services, different prices. Make yourself an idea.

Many providers post on their profile every info you need to know. Some prefer you to text, call, email or to send them a personal message (PM) through Lyla. Read the profile, you will find the proper direction to reach the lady. Some will put their website on the profile (check on the contact section); I suggest you to go through the website if there is one and read all the info on it. Also if she has a Twitter or something else of social media.

Also, to make yourself an idea of the different ladies, read the recommendation section, if someone you want to know had been reviewed. You will find tone of great stories that will excite your day.

Best advice I would give you, don't negotiate rates, don't argue with her, be respectful and enjoy yourself.

Good luck on Lyla

The Black Bass

• Like 2