CERB Group Hug - Give or Get a Hug!

I really need a BIG hug right now and the best person available to give me a hug is me at the moment. Hugs all around to my CERB Family/Community!!

• Like 1

I really need a BIG hug right now and the best person available to give me a hug is me at the moment. Hugs all around to my CERB Family/Community!!

I send you the biggest hug ever Lexy. I hope it is exactly what you need.

Love to you.

xoxo

• Like 1

BIG GIANT HUG (and maybe a few sloppy kisses) for Angel Starr!!! (It'll have to do for now until I can give you the real thing next week ;) ). Another giant hug for Isabella Gia for sending me a very nice, unexpected PM on saturday which really did turn my day around for the better :). Giant Hugs and kisses for SaraMQ for literally rocking my world not too long ago. And an equally giant hug for the rest of you lovely ladies!! And for the gents?.....a firm handshake and hardy head nod. (Sorry guys lol).

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

And a big hug and thank you to Malika for continuing to stalk my profile. Even though my profile visitor function has been taken away I know you're there. Don't even try and deny it ;).

Posted via Mobile Device

GM and *hugs* to Carley!

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you or even chatting with you, but regardless, here is a random *hug* for today :-)

Big hug to all of my friends who I care very much about!!! ;) xox

PS: Great Ad you posted today Carley - reminds me of why I love those East Coast ladies so much ;-)

All the Best and Safe and Happy Travels!

GM and *hugs* to Carley!

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you or even chatting with you, but regardless, here is a random *hug* for today :-)

PS: Great Ad you posted today Carley - reminds me of why I love those East Coast ladies so much ;-)

All the Best and Safe and Happy Travels!

Thank you my dear friend! That really means a lot to me. That gets you a big kiss too! hehehe xoxox

1. Put your right hand on your left shoulder blade.

2. Place your left hand on your right shoulder blade.

3. Squeeze

You just got hugged!

I'll hug almost all of you, except Castle. He grabbed my ass and left a bruise. He gets a high five.

• Like 1

I need a huggie right now although I did get a really good one from a nice client earlier today. I'm still smiling!! I need another one!! I'm in a good mood right now and want to pass it on.. Here's a nice big hug.. Hopefully my cleavage won't get in the way.;)

Cleavage be dayumed!! I'll THFTT! (Take a Hug for The Team!!)

Steps-up to Nicolette with arms-wide open and *HUGGGGSSSS* :-)

Thanks for the Good Karma Nicolette - I'll do my part to pass it on.

All the Best!

PS: Your cleavage did not get in the way at all - it was perfectly there - hehe ;-)

I need a huggie right now although I did get a really good one from a nice client earlier today. I'm still smiling!! I need another one!! I'm in a good mood right now and want to pass it on.. Here's a nice big hug.. Hopefully my cleavage won't get in the way.;)

I'll hug almost all of you, except Castle. He grabbed my ass and left a bruise. He gets a high five.

You too!

He told me I was the only one!

I'll hug everyone, but not so rough with the grab ass this time Castle.

Guest k***na

I will hug everyone!.........but first, I need to throw on some heels for the taller people otherwise who knows what I will be hugging! Lol

*GROUP HUGS EVERYONE*

I will hug everyone!.........but first, I need to throw on some heels for the taller people otherwise who knows what I will be hugging! Lol

Who knows, indeed? I'm bringing a stepladder to this hug. Purely in the interests of research, you understand :)

hug_cats_fine.jpg

I send you the biggest hug ever Lexy. I hope it is exactly what you need.

Love to you.

xoxo

Thank you and I did need it beautiful and right back at ya!!

Big Lexy Hugs to you my friend!!

It's been mentioned to me that I give off the vibe of not having a heart....well I just want to set the record straight that I do indeed have a heart. In fact, I have two sparkers in my heart! Yes, God gave me two spark plugs....one lies dormant but occasionally fires. I think the lovely CERB ladies get it going! :)

Now if you're in doubt, ask me for a hug...I give good hug too. :ThankYou:

You too!

He told me I was the only one!

I'll hug everyone, but not so rough with the grab ass this time Castle.

Both of you quit yer whinin'. You both loved it. I am a Grab Ass Extrordinaire!