Natural/Hairy women fetish

Hello everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone knows where to find some a request of a woman in the Ottawa area.

I'm looking for a woman who doesn't shave and is natural in the nether regions - BUT does shave her legs/armpits.

Ethnicity? Isn't important - but if there's a black woman who fits the criteria - that too would be nice.

I think Christine is furry all of the time not but check with her before booking. Mature Jennifer may be furry. Again check with her before booking. I am of the totally furless variety. Valerie

Guest P**aq
I have started a while ago to grow a small bush/patch. I have a picture on my blog on my website (oct 26th) that is still fairly accurate :)

sounds more hairy-planned and groomed than natural, manscaped, as it were ;)

I think Christine is furry all of the time not but check with her before booking. Mature Jennifer may be furry. Again check with her before booking. I am of the totally furless variety. Valerie

Thanks - How would I locate miss Christine?

Guest *l**e

Nathalie Lefebvre used to be unshaven...not sure if she still is; but she's hot and very sensual either way!!

Nathalie Lefebvre used to be unshaven...not sure if she still is; but she's hot and very sensual either way!!

that she is :icon_wink:

• Like 1

I would also suggest Nathalie as she is the only one I know of who is adamant abut keeping it natural. I usually just trim, but I have shaved in the past and I know other ladies who do the same, so i think it would be best to ask, regardless of prior photos.

• Like 3

I know there has been polls before on CERB about this, but I recently conducted another one on my blog about my readers' preferences on pubic hair. I've had a feeling for a while now that the "bare" trend is leaving us and that hair is becoming more and more popular with both men and women. I think that in general, as a society we are going back to more "natural" beauty and aesthetic practices.

The results as it stands right now are that a combined 142 people voted that they either preferred some sort of hair (ranging from a patch to fully natural) or did not have a preference, and 100 preferred fully bare.

Interesting! :)

(I can't link it here due to CERB rules, but it's easy to find, if you want to check it out yourself, and vote too!).

• Like 6

There was even a segment on the Today show this week. Cathy Lee and Hoda were talking about it, and Cathy Lee kept saying "Ladies tend your garden". I thought it was funny.

• Like 2

Yeah, I saw that before.... Haha it was funny.

Do you tend your garden meaghan?

Ha ha - yes, Ms. Kitty is currently bald except for a small patch on my mound. Ms. Kitty used to be full on hairy, except I would trim her. I guess I was ahead of my time back then?

I like her bald - I find her sexier that way because of the sensation you get vs. being hairy.

xoxo

• Like 1

Guest S*rca****sid

There is a rumor through the galaxy that Chewbacca's sister is available.

Female-Wookiee1.jpg