Was there a few nights ago. Lots of selection. Stage height is perfect if you like front row views. Hit and miss for ladies approaching when you arent sitting at the stage. When I was ready for some private dances, noticed lots of girls sitting at tables with each other talking, or wandering back upstairs. Could have been because I was there a long time and maybe ladies thought I wasnt interested. Not a bad idea for the ladies to circulate every now and then, it helps the guy to catch your attention to maybe spend some time with you.

That being said, I was very taken with a young dancer named Isabel, very large breasts, good moves, great smile, blond. I was front row at the time, so I tossed a five on the stage as she was heading off to get her attention, which worked very well. She came over right away after getting changed, we chatted for a while and then had a great time upstairs, very sensuous, but classy, there are limits *(like all clubs in Ottawa now, sadly).

Divine from Barbarellas is there now too, I had hoped to get some dances with her from past experience, but she was busy sitting at other tables all night, maybe next trip.

Normally I like Barbarellas but Barefax was more convenient this time. I find it is really hit and miss no matter which one I go too, just depends who is dancing that night.

• Like 2

Thanks for the review and the info on Divine. Isn't she beautiful? (blonde too :-)). I was at Barbarellas a few weeks ago and was wondering where she is (I saw her last August in Barefax and she told me she will be back to Barbs in September, I guess she had a change of mind).

Guest f***2f***

I got some interesting mileage in barefax about 2 months ago....got stood up by an sp for a no show and needed some female company.

Girl from Mtl....Lily...tall black girl with a smoking body....very nice grind.....bjtp....digits and then she fingered herself till she squirted.

She was stoned on something that made her quite agressive...the bjtp was actually a little painful...but still hot and unexpected!

She exchanged emails with me for a while after....she wanted to cook for me....it was kinda weird....didn't take her up on the offer:wink:

bjtp? Don't think I've ever head that acronym before, (obviously know the "bj" part but not sure about the "tp",lol)

duh, Why didn't I think of that? Seems kinda obvious once you think of it, lol. Although I never really got the bj through pants thing personally, seems like just a tease, she would REALLY have to be good at what she does for that to actually do anything but make you hard. Then again it is a strip club and the point is to be teased, not released.

I got some interesting mileage in barefax about 2 months ago....got stood up by an sp for a no show and needed some female company.

Girl from Mtl....Lily...tall black girl with a smoking body....very nice grind.....bjtp....digits and then she fingered herself till she squirted.

She was stoned on something that made her quite agressive...the bjtp was actually a little painful...but still hot and unexpected!

She exchanged emails with me for a while after....she wanted to cook for me....it was kinda weird....didn't take her up on the offer:wink:

Probably painful when you get your zipper in the way:shock:, its hard to pull your pants down to your knees in a small quaint little area in a strip bar:-?. Glad you had fun though bro!:razz:

Guest f***2f***

Well like I say it was different.....she was scaring me actually she was so agressive....that's why i did'nt let her cook for me...yikes!!!

Well like I say it was different.....she was scaring me actually she was so agressive....that's why i did'nt let her cook for me...yikes!!!

She might of cooked up some boiled nuts...after being very dominate with you:mrgreen:

Sweet, I'm learning new things everyday. I was also wondering what "bjtp" meant and now I know!

I actually made a guy cum through a pair of underwear, but that's not quite the same thing as through a pair of pants.

She would have whipped you up something very nice - Barefax has been the best mileage of clubs in Ottawa - esp daytime.

Sweet, I'm learning new things everyday. I was also wondering what "bjtp" meant and now I know!

I actually made a guy cum through a pair of underwear, but that's not quite the same thing as through a pair of pants.

Erin - you could make me come just my saying my name repeatedly - I never said that I had staying power LOL

Guest f***2f***

well they were thin pants....what can i say?:oops:

I remember I was underwhelmed by my trip to Barefax a couple of years ago. But then it was my first trip to a strip club so I didn't really know what to expect. I should head out there again soon, to see what's happening now.

lol - I read the first post, then was googling BJTP - hit up urban dictionary, couldn't figure it out, I should have just kept reading first!! I was thinking blow job TO (something) like BBBJTC .... anyway good post!

First visit to Barefax this weekend. Good location to have a SC after walking around the market and striking out with my waitress at dinner. lol Nice club inside. About 20 dancers.

Really liked the feel of the club. Some decent dancers too. Problem was they spent more time outside smoking than working. Little brunette spinner would have got my cash but she sat with some guy for 30 minutes then went for smoke.

Will definitely go back.

Guest S****an

Dropped by the Fax today. Was closed (I think due to a liquor violation). Door handle was even removed. Does anyone have the scoop?

I heard it's re-opening the 13th. Busted twice in a couple months for liquor violations... that has got to hurt.

When I was there on the weekend a dancer told me the place was shutting down on Thursday (ie. today). Guess they all knew ahead of time. They already all planned on heading to Pigale's tonight.

Glad it's only shut down for the weekend.

hey guys

when i go to bare fax for lunch,take adva upstairs for dessert after wards...trust me when i say you wont be disappointed

:butt:

Guest S****an

Very impressed with the daytime Fax lately. Despite the absence of the fair Isabelle (anyone know her whereabouts?) there are still some real sweethearts there: I have mentioned Madison, Sally, Sofia, in the past. But if they weren't reason enough to spend some time there, then there is the egyptian-italian goddess I met last week, Serena, who was just back after some time off. Think Odette Yustman (Cloverfield), only hotter. There is a Santa Claus, after all :).

I was bored out of my mind today at work so I hit the Fax at lunch knowing full well none of my favourites were up today. It is quiet but not dead. Dancers up include Sophia, Amina, Tamika, Cory, Evian/Avian(?), and a long haired redhead I don't know. I know some of you are looking for Sophia in particular. Hope this is helpful info.

Posted via Mobile Device

So I was back at the Fax today and Mila was taking fooooreeever with some other guy so I finally gave up waiting and took Diamond for a spin. She's another sweet little brunette spinner, friendly and cute as hell (only 20 and looks it). Very nice dance. She's worth checking out, guys.

You know, maybe I need to mix it up a little more often...

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest S****an

I stopped by the Fax today too and had a few dances with that super cute little firecracker otherwise known as Madison. For sheer fun, she's incomparable. I don't know how much fun a barrel of monkeys is (having never had that experience lol) but imagine your favorite theme park thrill ride on steroids -that's Madison :).

Perfect tushy too.