Credit Card â??verificationâ?�

In the U.S. this is common practice to ask for an I.D along with a credit card ( they have your name written on the front) to verify your identity and that you're not LE. Getting fake I.D. is fairly simple ( and cops use people's I.D. currently in holding to set up stings) but having a valid credit card with the same name matching said I.D. is a whole other ballgame, it's hard to fake, and a credit card can be verified with a simple call to Visa or Mastercard. If these ladies are American or started working in the U.S, then this is pretty standard practice for them. Unless they have the 3 digit pin on the back, they can't do anything with the number anyways, so nothing to worry about...

If you're still not comfortable you can sign up with a verification service like P411. For a small monthly fee, they will verify you and when you contact ladies you just give them your assigned number. They can check with the site and the site lets them know you're ok to see, without divulging all your info. Many ladies also use this service and we have numbers assigned as well so clients can look us up and know we are safe to see (not LE). Most ladies have their number posted on either their website or social media. That's always another alternative to the credit card, you can ask if they use a verification service and go from there...

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

Credit cards for verification only is 99% of the time a scam......actually that's not true, it's 100% not 99%.

100% of the time. That is a big number. That would mean that in the history of sex work, a CC was never ever ever ever ever used for verification.

Ok. Remind me to take your post seriously from now on. LMAO