Megan, sorry that someone had to get his jollies and being disrespectful.

I had been in chat the last couple evenings after work, and I had not visited for the longest time, (and I mean a long time) anyways the last 2 nights were totally awesome, great ladies, and gents, good conversation, and good fun while being respectful.

The unfortunate part for me is that it is so dam hard keeping up with messages,posts...but I do try, it is fun, so lets all keep it that way.

And I found my long lost brother in chat too :)

• Like 3

This is not necessarily a recent occurance just something I have been thinking about for awhile. For the most part, chat is great entertainment and an awesome avenue to get to know each other and to catch up with great friends :) Occasionally a bad apple lurks in and rubs me the wrong way lol

Love the fact that you are now a more frequent chatter :)

Love the fact that you are now a more frequent chatter :)

Actually I'm trying to locate you.....LOL :) :)

Ya I know my dear, so what's for dinner tonight? ;)

me on a bed of frozen whipped cream and topped with fruit :)

ok now....back to the original thread LOL

I love the chat room. My goal is to meet as many members as possible and get to know what makes them tic! You will never see me solicit, you will never see me harass, you will never see me go outside the boundaries. I have no problem answering questions about myself, my services etc... but...

I expect in return....

Do not ask me to show my face nor any nudity on cam and if my cam is not on, it's for a reason.

Do not request a private chat in order to get online sex talk.

Do not try to negotiate with me based on what you believe to be a lesser service.

Do not ask me for more pics...I do have albums, don't be so lazy.

Sorry if anyone feels that I have disrespected them. In the open chat we all have a fab time but there are limits. I love private chat until it becomes apparent that someone is just using me for jerk off material. Please keep chat the fun place that it is! Today at lunch time it was an absolute blast!!!!

I rarely go in chat anymore and I miss it, often I would just say hello when 6 or more guest were there and no one replied.

I find that you (Meg) are a very intelligent person and you can talk about anything and everything. We always had a good conversation when we shared PM and when I met you. This is how you get to know a person, its by talking with them.

NJ

I have seen you on cam and I can say your teasing should be enough to leave the rest to the imagination. It is done tastefully and with fun. If they can't get the picture by how much (or little) you do reveal, then they are not respecting boundaries.

Like you, I hate it when I go into chat and someone "jumps" on me right away to go into private chat and start asking me what's my favourite sex position.

Chat is meant to be informative, fun and a chance to get to know each other. Thank goodness it is that, for the most part.

Let's not let the morons get us down.

Thanks for posting this friendly reminder Meg.

• Like 2

this has always been a sensitive topic with me......you get lurkers and then the ones you talk about......

as the mod says..report it..there is a report chat system set up that will log the chat will log the chat for the mod to review......he does not take to kindly to people being rude or disrespecting the rules.

I was in chat today and it was a 8 to 2 ratio..of women to men........just the way my antler likes it.........

it was fun and I hope the others learn how fun it is and not spoil it....

another chat room ettiquette point I'd like to address is : if you have been voted out of the chat-room by all the members in the room do not continually come back saying "LOL...I'm baaack!"...if you have been voted out, its probably for a good reason and its probably best to let the situation cool down before coming back....yes you have the ability to jump back online...but coming back after being booted 5 times in a row by each different member in the room will not help you in any way.....just my opinion after a member was voted out last week and continually came back to taunt the members in the room rudely....really??

If you VOTE someone out click the REPORT USER first so that it saves a LOG file for me to review and send me a quick PM as well (I check PM's a number of times every day)

I will ban his name/ip from chat and possibly ban him from cerb altogether - it will not stop them from going to another computer or registering a new account using a proxy or dynamic IP but if we keep banning them it does become a hassle for them to set up accounts.

It's impossible to stop the childish shit disturbers or some ass who gets off on being a dick (Thankfully we don't have a huge issue with this on cerb - just a few here and there).

It will happen (It happens in every chat room) and you need to have a few extra layers of skin to deal with these guys. If you react to them or let it bother you then you are giving them what they want... if you ignore them they get board and go away.

I MADE THIS THREAD A STICKY TOO

I doubt many of the problem people will ever read this however and it may encourage others to act bad in chat as it puts the idea into a persons head and it's obvious that it bothers some of you. Some things are just out of a persons control.

Thanks Gia, I merged your old post with this newer one so that they are all together on one thread.

I love the chat room. I use it to say hello, chat away, share a good laugh, and would never think of soliciting or advertising on there. One thing that really annoys me is if a provider is having a quiet day, the offers start coming out. To announce you are having a dead day and to start soliciting the members that are there to talk and not interested in an appointment, is uncalled for and pretty unattractive. We ladies and gents are always busy, fabulous and there to spread the love. ; )

Another one is negative people. When someone asks how you are doing, it should always be positive. Life happens and there's a great amount of compassion on the board, so no need to ruin other people's day to gripe.

I've had the cam turned on in my pajamas as I'm a real person that enjoys my comfort and it's always good for a few giggles. I shut requests down right away if someone asks me to get naked. It's so disrespectful and there are always a few bad apples anywhere.

I'm very happy to see the MOD keeps this place happy, fun and refreshing.

Thank you!

• Like 2

I've had the cam turned on in my pajamas as I'm a real person that enjoys my comfort and it's always good for a few giggles. I shut requests down right away if someone asks me to get naked. It's so disrespectful and there are always a few bad apples anywhere.

Its against the chat rules to request a SP to get naked, usually reminding the person of said rules is enough otherwise report the person to mod.

As Erin stated above, that was the main reason I stayed away from chat for a long time....

"start soliciting the members that are there to talk and not interested in an appointment".

Some guys just don't get it, about being just plain respectful, anyways I will pop in and out again to see how things are.

Having a flirting but sensible good time is okay, but to be rude with a lady is wrong. The guy that shows this behavior often appears and comes across to everyone as a jack ass especially if the whisper mode is not used. ;)

I've got a Saturday morning chat rant again to add. : ) Please, if you request to have a private chat and you are not interested in the service being offered, please say thank you for your time and good bye without just leaving. To be honest, I'm not looking to book while on chat, so taking the time to have a private conversation is friendly and personable. We take the time to share something and this is not how anyone should conduct themselves. I find it so rude and very impolite. Anyone else?

• Like 5

Guest Lep*******1**7

I know many members here do not use the chat feature. As one of the members who does I have witnessed a few things that IMO shouldn't be happening there and that probably have caused some of the members not using it anymore.

Please when you read this keep in mind is not a rant or me trying to tell others what to do is more like a reminder to all of us and giving my point of view as well as suggesting things that may make a difference in the chat room.

1. Start and carry conversation politely.

2. Whisper or use private chat for specific questions, to book, etc.

3. This apply for sp's and hobbysts ... If you do not get what you were looking for from the person you are chatting with the ideal would be to have the courtesy to notify the other instead of just closing the window/leaving chat.

4. Guys I know you like to discuss about some of the ladies but what about trying to keep specific details private and perhaps whisper? Keep in mind whisper sometimes fails, I have been a victim of that a couple of times (ok more than that lol)

5. No arguing or trying to put someone in evidence in open chat or getting other users involved in a particular situation.

Again, this is not me trying to list rules, just suggestions to keep chat a cool place to get to know other members :-)

I agree totally with Isabella. Another couple of rules.

6. Reread your message twice before sending and if in doubt do not send.

7. Protect privacy for yourself and others.

8. Respect all as you would like to be respected.

Before you send a whisper, check to ensure the person you are sending it to is still logged in. Otherwise, it becomes public & is not a whisper anymore.

• Like 1

Guest s****i*
Before you send a whisper, check to ensure the person you are sending it to is still logged in. Otherwise, it becomes public & is not a whisper anymore.

That'd be hilarious! Like when you're talking loud in a restaurant just as for no reason other than your luck, everything and everybody goes quite just so you yell your private words publicly. Not that it ever happened to ME but you know... yea.

Yes, I have been the victim of the dreaded "whisper fail" a few times. One was extremely embarrassing but everyone had a great laugh :)

Yes, I have been the victim of the dreaded "whisper fail" a few times. One was extremely embarrassing but everyone had a great laugh :)

Oh I think we all have Meg! Definitely happend to me once or twice over the last few years! :p Best advice I give to everyone is just go in to Private Chat. Don't have to worry about it that way.