Natural Healing -Corydon Ave.

New place 649 Corydon ave -advertising on Kijiji, same owners as 609 Sargent .

Wondered if anyone has visited ; who is working there , what kind of services are offered.

You pretty much answered your own question. The 609 Sargent Ave place has it's own website with a complete list of therapeutic only services. So, expect the new location to pretty much offer the same.

So have you ever visited either of these places ???

No. But I can read. They offer straight massages, acupuncture treatments and no contacts holistic therapies. If you expect the "happy" kind of services, you're pretty much looking at the wrong place.

No. But I can read. They offer straight massages, acupuncture treatments and no contacts holistic therapies. If you expect the "happy" kind of services, you're pretty much looking at the wrong place.

If you have never been there how do you know?

It's not like they are going to advertise "Happy Endings" on their website.

If you have never been there how do you know?

It's not like they are going to advertise "Happy Endings" on their website.

They offer direct billing for insurance claims, meaning that any leak of possible sexual services would likely cost them their accreditation. If some ladies offer extras, it will certainly not be to newcomers. In other word, if it's not mentioned, don't ask!

We can go around this tree all day long.

I think its best to leave this thread alone until someone has something concrete, based on their actual experience, to add.

• Like 1

I think most staff at these places are not RMTs ; they state they offer Certified Massage Therapy -CMT- so they may be more adaptable than an RMT . Hopefully someone will be able to visit soon and check this place out .

I think most staff at these places are not RMTs ; they state they offer Certified Massage Therapy -CMT- so they may be more adaptable than an RMT .

I'm pretty sure many MA's will take offense from this type of comment.

If you're so in need of a handjob, I'm pretty sure many local ladies will offer it without the need of insulting or damaging the reputation of businesses and independent therapists.

• Like 1

Went there about 3 weeks ago...

Saw a fairly inexperienced masseuse, taller somewhat stockier Asian girl....

Massage was ok, not deep enough for my liking.

Woman working the front counter was insistent to the

Is masseuse that all my info should be entered into their database to keep track.

Just a massage, wasnt good enough to have me running back....maybe if I could see someone else.

• Like 1

Lol, gullible. For any newbies here yes there are licensed providers that go the distance....that's what keeps us going.

It's not just getting a he, it is the excitement of finding a provider that does meet our needs. It's a taboo thing. Seek and you shall find.

It's pathetic when someone assumes and misleads others.

I'm pretty sure many MA's will take offense from this type of comment.

If you're so in need of a handjob, I'm pretty sure many local ladies will offer it without the need of insulting or damaging the reputation of businesses and independent therapists.

No one has been named publicly, so no one has been offended.

As burntstake pointed out, there are some licensed masseuses who provide "extras", and also, there are some legitimate salons where the masseuses provide more than just hand releases. Thankfully, no one (so far) has been foolish enough to identify them publicly.

Let's keep it that way.

Lol, gullible. For any newbies here yes there are licensed providers that go the distance....that's what keeps us going.

It's not just getting a he, it is the excitement of finding a provider that does meet our needs. It's a taboo thing. Seek and you shall find.

It's pathetic when someone assumes and misleads others.

Wow , that was a load of nonsense.

As I stated multiple times on other threads, what happens between an MA or therapist with a client is there own business as long there's no harassment or violence involved.

Where I got a problem is when people expose these ladies or businesses online. This causes a lot of harassment due to misguided expectations and attract unwanted attention from law enforcement and their professional affiliations. Unless ladies or their businesses advertises adult services, those shouldn't be exposed and discussed here.

If you want to "mislead" by spreading rumors and unverified info, you're on your own.

• Like 1

I tried to go to this place recently for a massage. I choose it cause its one of the few that do BlueCross direct billing without having to book a week in advance. I've been to their outfit on River before and provided all the particulars. No real issues but wasn't happy with the River massage (not Nancy, the other girl), so I thought I'd try the new location.

Filled out the giant form and the girls telling me I probably will need a 'Doctor's Report'. I was like, what's a doctor's report? I don't have a family doctor, I use walk-in clinics. And she's like, you need to talk to my boss (at River). Back and forth, she calls her boss but we didn't get through. Finally I just said never mind I'll just go back to River where they have my information and I walked. Can't say much about the place. Didn't see anything but the waiting room. Lady seemed nice enough, but I'm not gonna jump through hoops just to get a massage.

• Like 1

Who the hell is Gregsand and what do you know about the scene here ???

Your topic has nothing to do with the Winnipeg scene. It's a loaded question about a legitimate business. Two members posted their experiences with those locations and you didn't even had the common courtesy of thanking them.

You're clearly looking for something else and definitely looking at the wrong place for it.

Additional Comments:

Filled out the giant form and the girls telling me I probably will need a 'Doctor's Report'. I was like, what's a doctor's report? I don't have a family doctor, I use walk-in clinics.

This is a very interesting piece of information and something likely to become common practice in the near future. The detailed questionnaire used to be the way to filter patients from lobbyists. But after many stories about health insurance paying happy services, the doctor recommendation could become a requirement.

This is a very interesting piece of information and something likely to become common practice in the near future. The detailed questionnaire used to be the way to filter patients from lobbyists. But after many stories about health insurance paying happy services, the doctor recommendation could become a requirement.

Not sure its anything new. It has to do with direct billing insurance. I've had direct billing done at three places and a significantly painful to fill out form was required at all of them. The thing with this one was that she thought I'd need a 'doctor's report' what ever that is.

The thing with this one was that she thought I'd need a 'doctor's report' what ever that is.

Must be a recommendation or prescription with details on why you should require such services. Insurers used to provide more flexibility. But to reduce fraud and abuse they likely ask for more information. Some locations may have better abilities to work around it or have someone on staff able to sign such prescriptions.

Like with dentists, optometrists and other health professionals they all got their ways of dealing with paperwork. Some are much easier than other. Up to you to find the best.

• Like 1

Went to Natural Healing today for one hour massage. Good massage, very relaxing and no talking which I prefer and got the full hour. I left quite happy with the entire experience, in fact it was the best massage I have had in a while.

Went to Natural Healing today for one hour massage. Good massage, very relaxing and no talking which I prefer and got the full hour. I left quite happy with the entire experience, in fact it was the best massage I have had in a while.
In that case, how about posting the name of the masseuse?