Ruby Nail Bar 855 Regent ave.

decided to check out Ruby Nail Bar on Regent,$60 for a 1 hour massage. The lady that does the massages was about late 30's and attractive. Was a good massage. Was very happy and would return.

The very last line of his comment says he "Was very happy..."

I'd like to hear a bit more of a description of what Sandra looks like.

"late 30's and attractive." is a bit too generic.

My experience was just ok...think she is ok looking, but she was late so another woman started my massage (think she said it was her first time ever massaging, think she does nails at the spa, but sure thought she was attractive)..Sandra came in about 15 min in, large chest which she showed off....very average massage, way too light for my liking and was kinda rushed....as mentioned above, ended the same way...but when getting dressed I noticed i only got a 45-50 min massage when all was said and done. I wont go back...especially since the actual massage is important to me, and it was very weak. I also didnt like that you have to walk down between somewhat narrow rows of tables for manicures and chairs for pedicures....felt as I walked to the very back, and back to the front at the end, that i was being judged (just not a fan)....

• Like 1

felt as I walked to the very back, and back to the front at the end, that i was being judged (just not a fan)....

You do know you're not supposed to get undressed until you are in the back room? ;)

Additional Comments:

My experience was just ok...think she is ok looking, but she was late so another woman started my massage (think she said it was her first time ever massaging, think she does nails at the spa, but sure thought she was attractive)..Sandra came in about 15 min in, large chest which she showed off....very average massage, way too light for my liking and was kinda rushed....as mentioned above, ended the same way...but when getting dressed I noticed i only got a 45-50 min massage when all was said and done. I wont go back...especially since the actual massage is important to me, and it was very weak. I also didnt like that you have to walk down between somewhat narrow rows of tables for manicures and chairs for pedicures....felt as I walked to the very back, and back to the front at the end, that i was being judged (just not a fan)....

Seriously, thanks for the recommendation.

I was planning on seeing her but was going to see her at either of her private locations so I don't have to do the "walk of shame."

I am on the fence now.

I realize these ladies are not RMT's but like you, do expect a decent massage for $60.00, not some light tickle.

Thanks again.

• Like 2

Made a visit here Sunday afternoon. booked for an hour made my way to the room. After about 5 minutes another woman walked in. They told me there were no other customers so I would get the two of them massaging me. Massage by two older women was about average, no teasing at all. After 30 mins they stopped and said that Sandra would come and massage me for the final 30 mins. The two other women left and then Sandra came in wearing a cute sundress showing off, well, you know. She started massaging me with a bit of teasing around my ass. She came around to the front and locked the door. Needless to say I left happy.

Only real downside is that this is also a totally legit nail salon and if you get the first masage room you see 4 large chairs when you are lying towards the door... and yea, I am guessing if I can see them they can see me. This wasn't a problem as there were no other customers at the time, but I would be more hesitant to go if the place was a little busier.

She came around to the front and locked the door. Needless to say I left happy.

Only real downside is that this is also a totally legit nail salon and if you get the first masage room you see 4 large chairs when you are lying towards the door... and yea, I am guessing if I can see them they can see me.

So to clarify the door is lockable, yet you can see out and others can see in?

In the room I was in, upon the therapist entering or leaving, when the door opens you are on full display to anyone sitting in the big chairs at the end. Not Good...

I went a few weeks ago. Found her quite attractive as well. But wasn't crazy about the massage. I would be interested if anyone took her up on visiting her at her private residence. A PM would be appreciated...

Went there this past Friday to check it out with Sandra and had similar experience to previous poster. Massage was very light and just all over the place it really didn't seem like RMT style massage at all. This is obviously legit salon and not private at all as you can hear all the talking and noise outside the room. Sandra herself was nice but just lacked the skill for me to want to return for second visit.

Do you think the other girl would be available for whole massage if requested

Dropped in hoping to get this Sandra everyone talks about. I didn't specify when I should have cause I got the impression from other reports that if Sandra doesn't start you she'd likely finish you. I figured I'd get time with two and have more to report on. Unfortunately Sandra never came to take over.

My appointment was with an older Asian woman named Yow Yow, or Yew Yew. Some double name anyway. Could very well be confused with descriptions I'm seeing of Sandra, so much so that I can't help but wonder if some may be reporting on her believing she was Sandra. Older, not unattractive but nothing to write home about. Big heavy looking chest that's uncommon with Asians, which is why I wonder if some are reporting experiences with her as Sandra. Might explain some of the discrepancies.

Massage was below average. Her pace was way to fast, like a bus boy wiping down a table during dinner rush. Got some of the finger tip tickling that some reported Sandra doing. Not quite as repetitive as that girl working for Shu at Southpointe, but her technique reminded me of her, kind of all over the place. After that I choose not to partake so nothing to report there.

Not fond of how busy the place is. Walking out not only was there a half dozen clients in there but one of the pedicure girls made a point of hollering across the room to find out whether I enjoyed myself. Thanks dear ... thanks for drawing yet MORE attention to my walk of shame. She, on a side note, I'd let massage me if she did it with hammers and knives. Young and cute.

Would still love to see this Sandra girl, but not sure I'm willing to make a second attempt there. Maybe one of my contacts here has her info and after checking her permission of course, would be willing to share her contact info.

That was Sandra but she told you her vietnamese name. I'm not a big fan of having to walk through the salon but at least when I was there the place was not very busy.