tantric massage on bp (dark haired women)

I have seen her. I enjoy her very much. Very sweet. Beautiful natural breasts. She provides a Tantra-based massage, though once you are relaxed and stimulated (at the same time) it becomes a more, with a lot of variation based on preference. She says she can provide pleasure with her whole body. She has some very pleasurable skills, and tries to make you hover on the brink. If you see her please tell me what you think and if I have been fair with my assessment.

• Like 2

Has anyone seen her recently? What part of town is she located in? PM me if you prefer.

It is better to ask her yourself. Identifying her location (even if just an area), can jeapordise her safety.

Sweet, accommodating and very friendly person. She puts you at ease. I once spent a lovely two hours with her. Haven't had a chance to repeat.

Parking I believe is on the street, though when I went there, I did find a spot at the building. As to her location, I'd recommend asking her.

Hey all I seen this gorgeous lady no to long ago and was amazed. I fully recommend her full hour session it is the little added touches that make the difference. When I was setting up the appointment I was not sure what to expect but was blown away by the experience. Now I know the area where she hosts may shy people away but very clean and inviting. I recommend 100% and would definitely see here again..

• Like 2