Anna - VIPOTG

Last few times I initiated a text to VIPOTG numbers they started calling my phone repeatedly. Unacceptable practice for an agency in my view. I can't risk someone calling me without asking if I'm able to answer.

• Like 7

Last few times I initiated a text to VIPOTG numbers they started calling my phone repeatedly. Unacceptable practice for an agency in my view. I can't risk someone calling me without asking if I'm able to answer.

That would put me off an agency in a hurry

Their ad on here calls her Mimi and her pics are on Asian angles site that candy land has a link to and it says she is in Ottawa ... ????? But any experience I had with them was good but it has been a while..

Unless Mimi is receptionist !

Edited by Mrp1
more thoughts
  • Like 1

Guest g****22

Never had a problem with VIPOTG personally nor a bad expierence. Pictures on the ads are sometimes maybe not 100% accurate but the ladies are always attractive, nice and good service. I just wish they would bring some shorter girls, I love petite asian girls.

Never had a problem with VIPOTG personally nor a bad expierence. Pictures on the ads are sometimes maybe not 100% accurate but the ladies are always attractive, nice and good service. I just wish they would bring some shorter girls, I love petite asian girls.

I find a little more variance in the pictures then you perhaps. Also the age is always off by a minimum of 5 to 7 years. Sometimes 10 years.

I said to one lady.."the ad say's your 21" she just laughed and said..."oh I'm not 21...closer to 30"

I'm not saying one age is better than another but honest advertising is important to me.

I too wish they would bring a shorter lady who is tiny with an A or B cup early 20's (for real). And all natural...

Edited by Samurai
grammer
  • Like 1

Guest g****22
I find a little more variance in the pictures then you perhaps. Also the age is always off by a minimum of 5 to 7 years. Sometimes 10 years.

I said to one lady.."the ad say's your 21" she just laughed and said..."oh I'm not 21...closer to 30"

I'm not saying one age is better than another but honest advertising is important to me.

I too wish they would bring a shorter lady who is tiny with an A or B cup early 20's (for real). And all natural...

Definitely true on the age, the pictures make it really hard to tell. Come to think of it the measurements never seem to be very accurate either. I also definitely agree on the natural part as well. I did see one SP from VIPOTG that was excellent, the age was accurate (early 20's) and she was a shorter more natural girl with nice B cups. She had a little baby fat, but I definitely much prefer that to a taller, older more unnatural girl. There seemed to be a little chemistry which didn't hurt either. Overall I'm just glad there is an agency bringing Asian girls to Halifax though. But it would be nice if they could bring some more natural girls.

Women of all shapes, ages and sizes are appreciated from my perspective. So I do hope they send a mix of tlall, short, younger, older, natural and unnatural whatever unnatural means. I'm curious to know how an early to mid twenties woman has baby fat? I would think by that age baby fat would be gone. Just my observation.

Guest g****22

What I guess I meant was a tiny bit of extra fat. Not enough to say she would be fat or even chubby, but enough that she doesnt seem skinny or thin.

There's nothing wrong with a mix either I agree, but from my own expierance they almost always seem to be tall, with fake tits, and older than advertised.

Thank you! I keep saying this.

Almost every time.

Additional Comments:

What I guess I meant was a tiny bit of extra fat. Not enough to say she would be fat or even chubby, but enough that she doesnt seem skinny or thin.

There's nothing wrong with a mix either I agree, but from my own expierance they almost always seem to be tall, with fake tits, and older than advertised.

Almost every time

Additional Comments:

They're advertising Kiki now.