Blake at CMJ

Avg. of 6 Recommendations

Guest st*****ens**ors

If you have ever escaped the bitter cold of a January night to a room filled with the flickering light of a fire, you can imagine a little of what it is like to spend an hour with the beautiful Blake at CMJ.

Blake is slender and sweetly curved, with golden skin and the sort of warm, lovely eyes that undo me completely. She made me feel welcome from the moment she arrived, and I didn't want the first hug to end, let alone the last.

She's clever in conversation and thoughtful of your comfort and her voice matches her appearance: warm, golden, irresistible.

Genuine and kind, and so very sensual, Blake is the sort of girl a romantic could never see enough.

And I can't wait to see her again.

Highly recommended.

Edited by st*****ens**ors
punctuation

Sorry for the late review, but it has been a busy week.

I met Blake at the Luau party and totally agree on the previous post.

Upon arriving at the party, I headed straight for the bar to purchase a refreshment and as soon as I turned around, saw her on the sofa and I was just AWE struck by her beauty. She caught me looking (some might say starring), she smiled at me and I sheepishly/embarrassedly looked away. Shortly afterwards, Blake approached me and introduced herself and we had an easy relaxed conversation which put me at ease, since I usually find that people are intimidated by me.

Within a few minutes (actually seconds), I knew I had to book a session, which I did and it was AWESOME.

Blake is DDG, non smoker and has what I found to be smiling eyes which are mesmerizing.

Looking forward to my next session with Blake, which odds are will be longer than my usual 1hr bookings.

couldn't decide who to see today.. pictures of blake in the wild and the thoughtful reviews above helped make up my mind.

Blake has a beautiful body that looks gorgeous from every angle. Her sensual touch is perfect as is here grounded personality. Maybe the best sensual massage I've had this year, she'd win my nomination for a future thread hands down.

#goSeeBlake

Totally amazing! You can't go wrong with this girl. Gorgeous!, fun, super sexy!!

Saw her only once...but she is on my "must do again " list for sure!!

Just recently started seeing Blake but feel like I've known her for a long time thanks to her great personality and positive energy. She is a stunning lady, with amazing model looks, professional attitude, and excellent massage skills. I haven't seen an MA as beautiful as her in a long time. Her sessions allow me to escape reality and feel completely rejuvenated afterwards. She is truly a gem that quickly became my fav girl. She is a special lady, smart, elegant and sophisticated, and deserves being treated with highest respect. Congrats CMJ on having such a gem as a hostess. I hope she sticks around for a long long time ..

rating correction ...

I'm not usually a MA guy but decided to take the plunge after signing up and being introduced to all the lovely ladies on schedule that day. On the recommendation of Vicky, I decided to followup with Blake. She is beautiful, smart, ambitious, personable, very chill and a sexual beast! I don't want to go into details but suffice to say that the hour passed in a blink of an eye and every hobbyist would do themselves a great favour by seeing this incredible woman! She is developing a very devoted fan club so hurry boys as she gets booked up very quickly.

So...saw Blake again and again and again...she is very addictive!!! If you are tight for money...don't go see her...cause it's going to cost you...once is not enough!!! She is absolutely one of the most amazing, gorgeous, flirtatious, sensual women I have ever met! Not only is she easy to look at she is so engaging, you will think that your the only one she wants to be with. I feel like I'm her best boyfriend ever! Wow! Unforgettable experience every time! Would I recommend her? Unequivocally YES!! You will not be disappointed

I met Blake the first time yesterday. I just can't say enough good things about this gem: sensual, sexy, accommodating, showing undeniably beautiful GFE and personality. A definite repeat for me.

Today I had another wonderful session with my ATF Blake at CMJ. She is just so sexy-looking I can't help to keeping making her happy. She is one of the most sexy, sensual and accommodating creature in my world. I will not hesitate to repeat.

This is the third time I was with Blake today, the second time within this month. She has a very sexual body, sensual lips and unbelievably accommodating personality, making me feel I am the only man in the world. As one of the member mentioned here she is very additive, and my wallet is going to hate me. But I will repeat as often as I can, no matter what. Highly recommended.

I had been trying to see Blake for some time. Finally she was working on a day I was off, so thought I'd like an early birthday present for myself :)

There have been so many great things said about Blake, that I really don't have much else to add. She's DDG, has an outstandingly sexy body with curves in all the right places, a warm personality and fantastic massage skills.

I'll be seeing her again for sure!

Guest 37ae7...ba7

This lady is so sensual & provocative. While we were kissing her soft lips felt like an extension of my own. Although we just met, it was like we had been lovers for years. Her natural ability to put you at ease is amazing considering this girl is DDG. 

If I didn't know better, I would mistake this for the real thing especially when her eyes met mine. An hour was like a fleeting moment as I wanted to hold her all day

Repeat? I'm not sure how I could stay away from this beauty.

Anonymous poster hash: 37ae7...ba7

Wow, is all I can say for now.
For years I had admired Blake's pictures on the CMJ. She looked too good to be true.
Last year I had a few chats with her on Twitter and got to know her a little and wanted to meet her one day.
Like others have said she is very popular and usually booked up.  But today I had time after work and saw that she was free. So I booked. I left work early hoping to arrive earlier, but the snow started and downtown was a parking lot. However I managed to get to CMJ East with a few minutes to spare.  

I knocked on the door and the beautiful Nikki let me in and led me to one of the rooms. A few minutes later Blake entered and she looked very beautiful in her lingerie and high heels. She has a very beautiful face and great skin tone. She has nice breasts and curvy hips. She closed the door and immediately we hugged and gave me a kiss. The kiss went a bit longer and longer. I thought this is going to be good :).  We chatted for a few minutes and got undressed and ready for our shower.The shower was fun, We made sure each other were cleaned, and kissed a bit more and let our hands roam over each others bodies.

Then we decided to head to the table. She gives a very firm massage and we chatted through out the session. She came in for kisses often. She asked me if I wanted to flip, but I offered to give her a massage first. Seems like guys don't give the girls massage. Who wouldn't want to run their hands over these gorgeous bodies.  I usually massage the girls and she seemed to really enjoy my massage as I do give a good massage I've been told 🙂 Asked her to turn over and massaged her front and kissed her some more. Then it was my turn to finish my massaged. I asked for some body slides and she happily oiled herself and slid over me. She is a great kisser YMMV of course. and we kissed throughout the session. I even got upside kisses, which I enjoyed.  I asked for a reverse body slide and she happily complied. Giving me a great view of her beautiful bum. We enjoyed mutual pleasure. then I asked her to lay next where we kissed away until she made me explode. Kept kissing a bit more before she cleaned me up.
Now it was shower time, we had a bit of difficulty adjusting the temperature of the water and had to hug each other to keep warm lol. We finally figured out how to set the temperature and cleaned each other up. Then we got dressed and chatted a bit more, few more kisses and hugs and she led me to the door where we said our good bye's.

Definitely, one of my best sessions of 2019. She is a DDG girl, a great kisser and GFE experience. Now I know why she is so popular.
I will be back. I highly recommend her. 

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.