Heating Halifax Up Sexy & Just Right! New Encounter & A Fun Open-Minded Surprise....

Hi I'm Halifax's Sweet Exotic Sexy Lexy Grace!

~

Thank you for stopping by and showing your interest in me and also if we have yet to have the pleasure of meeting I would like to extend a friendly sweet hello to you too!

~

I'm that lady that you may have seen walking by and you wanted to say hello but were too shy or that Fantasy beauty you dreamed about but woke up and then you realize you've always had this desire within and wasn't quite sure what it was until you saw her walking by. Well I can be your temporary everything and provide an experience that is a go with the flow, light hearted, memorable and just a real great time. That Lady is Me, Lexy!

~

~Please do take the time to read my full ad and instructions! Thank you and Kisses, Lexy~

~

**New Encounter**:

The Basic Lexy Experience Date (minimum 1/2hr, In Only) Budget Friendly Rates!

**This type of encounter is for those who seek a more "Vanilla" experience and not a Temporary Girlfriend Encounter**

~

**New Surprise! Videos for Sale**:

If you are interested in purchasing personal videos of me, please PM Only your questions for details and any personal requests. Videos will be available for sale January 31st.

~

**~Lyla Members In/Hosting Only Rates!~**(see info below)

~

An Experience With Me is Exciting and A Genuine Quality Delightful Fun Filled Experience with Halifax's Reputable, Sweet and Naughty Exotic Ebony Goddess!

~

As a Low Volume Companion, I Always Say! "Quality Over Quantity" Lexy Grace

~

I provide True Quality Time and Real Companionship. Enjoy my fun and down to earth real personality and my engaging sweet and adventurous side. I enjoy providing top notch unmatched companionship. I am the complete package all in one! A low volume awesome lady that always goes above and beyond and can adapt to any situation or surrounding during dinner, events, social outings, extended dates and exclusive dates throughout Canada!

I always strive to connect and provide Top Quality Genuine Time and Natural Dates and Far From The Typical Type of Companionship!

~

I'm very much open to many Fetish requests and very Fetish Friendly! You just have to ask....

~

I never rush or clock watch and my personality easily makes you feel comfortable and relaxed.

-Very welcoming, experienced and highly recommended for New, Shy and First Timers!-

-I love Spending Quality Time and Providing Companionship to Gentlemen, Ladies and Couples!-

~

Please visit my website for details regarding the many types and forms of dates/companionship that I provide:http://mslexygrace.indyfiles.com

picture.php?albumid=11386&pictureid=77785

~

Please Note: ~My In/Hosting Only Rates have changed for Lyla Members!~ To receive my members In/Hosting Only rates, you must PM to verify your member status if we have not had the pleasure of meeting yet.

~Welcome to Sexy Lexy's World!~

**A very clean comfy location and truly a warm, welcoming and inviting candlelit atmosphere**

~In - Halifax Area (10-15 min from Downtown Halifax)

~Fresh clean towels, linens, and all amenities required are always available~

~Free discreet parking~

~Out - To Hotels and Select residences of my of choice (An Initial incall meeting is preferred in regards to visiting residences)

~1/2hr IN Only Bookings

~Hour or More Only for Out Bookings

~I ALWAYS provide 15 minutes gratis for all hour or more bookings/sessions with Me~

~

picture.php?albumid=11684&pictureid=79898

~

**Schedule Update**: January 22nd - Day Off (PM Only to Pre-Book)

~

Regular Hours: After 12:00p.m. - 11:00p.m. Daily (unless otherwise stated on my website and I occasionally will extend my hours) **Exceptions to my hours can be made for regular and repeat clients, with notice**

~

Please Be Advised: Advance notice is Required (30 minutes-2hrs) for same day bookings to ensure I am available and to avoid any disappointment.

~

I Always request a PM to be sent from members that I have yet to have the pleasure of meeting and to be able to confirm your membership for verification and other screening and safety purposes.

~

PM/Phone/Text/Email: 902-789-2504 (No Blocked/Private/APP Numbers Please) or [email protected]

~

Complete & Always Updated Classified Ad:

~

What's to be said about spending quality time with me? Take a peek and enjoy!Recommendations:http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=21511

*~Privacy and Discretion is always assured and I expect the same!~*

I hope to spend some delightful quality time with you very soon!

Kisses and Hugs,

Lexy Grace

Edited by Lexy Grace
Schedule Update - Day Off