MA's who are also RMT's?

Does anybody know of an MA in the city who is also either an RMT or very close to it in terms of skill?

I recently had my first meeting with an MA, and met with Gina, who I have to think has had some serious massage training at some point. She was lovely.

Gwen at Brass Club is very good. Alison (indy) is also good.

I'm not sure who else... I'd also be interested in other suggestions, especially for MAs who are regularly available during the evening.

• Like 2

I recommend Breath Taking Vivian who's an indy. She's not a RMT but she possesses RMT- equivalent skills. She offers both erotic and therapeutic versions.

• Like 3

If Katrine Cannon ever resurfaces, she would fit the bill too, or very close to it. Saw her once but at the time I did not know she was involved in all that. I simply enjoyed the evolving skill and the fun. I know she was striving towards rmt or certification at some point while doing body competitions of sorts. Anyway, thought I would throw that in there. I prefer to separate those styles of massages in different experiences but each to their own. Have fun.

• Like 2

I saw her yesterday. Walked out in dragging my feet and in a daze. Definitely seeing her again!

You saw her "yesterday..." Who?

Katrine Cannon? Jessy Brown? Breath Taking Vivian? Gwen? Alisson? Gina?

As far as a lot of us know, Katrine is retired, so who are you talking about?

• Like 3