Sign in to follow this  

Exotic BBW Carmela VISITING MAY 31-JUNE 2 â?¢ Fetish â?¢ Toys â?¢ In/Out â?¢ Duos

Ottawa! Iâ??ve heard your cries and Iâ??m coming back for you! Catch me in the Capital May 31-June 2, and lets have some early birthday celebrations
!
[B]Prebook an hour or longer appt with a deposit, and Iâ??ll add 30 mins! OR mention you saw me on Lyla for a 30 min GFE session for $80! [/B]

Hi! Iâ??m Carmela! A naturally beautiful, classy, full figured young lady. Discreet, bubbly, and down-to-earth, with a judgement-free embrace and promises of kisses that linger.

I know youâ??re craving something... different. Desires are as diverse as the people who have them; everyone has a little secret, something they're dying to try.

Take my hand and let me guide you. A world of possibilities is an email or phone call away.

Photos, rates, schedule, and booking form can be found at CarmelaGrande.com

Call/Text 647-468-4878

Twitter, IG, Snapchat - @CarmelaGrandeTO

[email][email protected][/email]

[B]â??She also shattered my misconception of the body type that I find attractive. I had an intensely great experience with Carmela. ...I look forward to seeing her again soonâ?

â??I am so glad I met you. It was beyond words for me the whole experience from start to finish. Incredible is all I can sayâ?

â??Carmela can take direction and give high level service. If you like the body type and want an alt adventure give her a tryâ?

â??You really are amazing. I like how thoughtful you are, itâ??s a rare qualityâ?

â??Carmela has the cutest face, and a body that will satisfy any BBW lover. The perfect package. She was attentive, easy going, funny, and most importantly, she was presentâ?

â??One of the absolute best dt ****cimsw I have ever had. Extremely enthusiastic, and a super playful and bubbly personality. She really goes above and beyondâ? [/B]

Sign in to follow this