My 8th years anniversary

Just realized today that I had passed my 8 year anniversary on Cerb/Lyla a few days ago.

This all started out of curiousity. When I found this site I just spent my time reading all the reviews and interesting threads. After a few months I finally got the nerve to have my first SP experience. I had chosen a well reviewed SP and it

was such a great experience that I had a second experience with her a few weeks later. I had meant for this to be a one time experience but after meeting many wonder SP's and making friends with a few. I found myself addicted to this life style.

I am still friends with some of the girls I had first met in 2010. Since then I have had many wonderful experiences with established and new women in the business. These days, I spend most of my time with MA's and only a few SP's that I had already met. This lifestyle has made me a more confident man, and has given me a more exciting life.

I was going to start slowing down meeting women. But with so many beautiful and sexy women in Ottawa to choose from. I find it hard to stop. I am still having lot's of fun. Making a lot of new friends who make my happy when I spend time with them.

With the new laws in place in the states. Lyla is becoming more busy again. Many new members joining each day.

This hobby has taught me a lot about people and myself. The women who do this and truly enjoy this work are the most successful. They truly enjoy giving pleasure and making men happy. Women who have been doing this for years grow more beautiful and sexier with time. New private massage make it safer for both the client and the hostess to meet and have fun in a safe secure location. These establishments are first class and safe and hire only the best MA's that they can find.

But at the same time several have left the clubs to become independent on their own and have been very successful at it, because they truly love this work and like pleasing their clients.

Over the years I have seen many women come and go. The site go from Cerb to Lyla. But recently getting many new users. Hopefully we can get this community going again? Maybe get the chat room busy again.

So a toast to all the women I have met and will meet in the future. xoxo

• Like 7

Congrats on 8 years someguy. Keep the thoughtful posts coming. Your contributions are appreciated.

• Like 1

Guest P*rry

Someguy: Thank you for your labour of love! Your efforts are appreciated and go a long way in making this Board a fun place to network and exchange information.

Congrats Someguy on 8 years of fun and excitement. I'm also coming up on 8 years on this board and agree with your observations. The ladies I have met on Cerb/Lyla are wonderful, caring spirits that know how to brighten our days. And with those that we establish a "relationship" or connection the times are even more special. Here's to another 8 years of fun for you and the ladies you meet.

• Like 1