GoddessHRC (Formerly Mystique)

Guest B**a0**9

I wanted to leave a review for mystique. I was in Toronto about 3 weeks ago and saw that she happened to be down there, normally she's in ottawa I believe. I met her for 2 hours, and I have to say she's awesome. Pics are definitely her as well. After chatting a bit with her and finding out that we're both big x video enthusiasts ( [emoji14] ) we ordered a movie on ppv and got down to sexy fun time. Which was amazing, she's absolutely great at what she does, enjoys it, and is really fun to be with. And a great kisser as well.

In all honesty she's definitely one of my favorites now, if not my fav. She's got an awesome little body and afterwards we hung out for awhile and she's just a really fun woman to hang out with as well.

I told her ild leave review, which I'm a little late on, but I would definitely recommend her and plan on repeating. Feel free to message me if you have a question, I'm not sure what I should post or not so I'll lean on the safe side, but it's definitely all good!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

The first time I saw her was in the mid afternoon an incall she was using. We had a great time and since I have seen her quiet regularly for the last four months. Her service is impeccable. She's open and ready and willing to please. I always look forward to our time together and wish that it could last longer once it's done.

I would totally recommend that you see her if you are into to open, sensual sexual experiences with a unique and distinct beauty who is a pleasure to visit with as well as to be with.

• Like 1

GoddessHRC, or Mystique as she goes by on her ads & accounts, is a beautiful person, inside and out. She responded quickly to messages for a late-breaking trip to Ottawa, then responded quickly to texts. Texting was polite and easy-flowing. In-person, she's very friendly, easy to talk to, and one of the more beautiful women I've met! If you check out her other sites, you'll get the feeling for what kind of person she is - definitely a free-spirit, funny, doesn't take any $&*@ from anyone, kind, and adventurous.

I asked to meet her at my hotel; she was in the neighborhood already and asked to come over early and have dinner (!) Unfortunately, I could not, but I wish it weren't so - I think she'd be a great dinner partner. I felt we connected quickly and easily. No more details to share on this site, but needless to say, every minute was very enjoyable and I look forward to seeing her again.

• Like 2

What can I say gentlemen other than Jean Claude Van DAMME she is great. I have met some real nice ladies but she really is the cherry on top. Nice person, very pretty and most of all her company. She is so intelligent, listens to everything you say and most important, its all about you and your moment. This lady is not a clock watcher not a scam. If you get a chance please book you will not be disappoint.

• Like 1

saw goddesshrc this afternoon, what a beautiful and charming lady she is. had a wonderful time with her, she is very open and friendly and really want to make sure you leave happy. go see her you will not be disappointed.

A few weeks late but better than nothing. Went to meet her and greeted me with a big smile and looking fabulous. She offered me a glass of wine and we started talking about video games and Pokemon. We had a lot in common and felt comfortable with her. She's an amazing kisser and has a gorgeous body. Definitely worth seeing her.

Edited by Charizard613
  • Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.