looking for massage parlour name called spankx or something in ottawa ontario region

I met a group of girls that told me they worked at a massage parlour called Spankx,spanks,spankys,or porkys or something its unlisted. I had a great time with them and cant remember the name of the place it was a few months ago. if I can get the name thatd be awesome. apparently its in the Ottawa,ontario region. I'm trying to find 1 or all of them if they still work there they were awesome girls. thx in advance. Joe

I met a group of girls that told me they worked at a massage parlour called Spankx,spanks,spankys,or porkys or something its unlisted. I had a great time with them and cant remember the name of the place it was a few months ago. if I can get the name thatd be awesome. apparently its in the Ottawa,ontario region. I'm trying to find 1 or all of them if they still work there they were awesome girls. thx in advance. Joe

Sparx massage is a new and second location run by BodyBasic3000. It is located in the east end of Ottawa near Montreal road and the 174. It's only a few months old, a great venue with large tables and a large shower in every room.

See BB3K's website for any further info https://www.bodybasic3000.com/