Alluring Eyes

It is often said that the eyes are the window to the soul. With that in mind, here's a thread that pays homage to those with beautiful eyes. If you come across a pic of someone with striking eyes, share it with us here.

To start with, here are a few of my favorites ...

Natalie-Portman-Smokey-Eye.jpg102709-zooey-deschanel-400.jpgangelina-jolie-green-eyes.jpgpenelope-cruz%252B%2525283%252529.jpg

• Like 1

I'm such a sucker for great eyes and eyeliner! They keep my gaze and suck me right in. So much emotion and beauty speaking to you without them saying a word.

Judging by their pictures, I was really taken by the eyes of fellow CERB members Sin_Cindy and sexiestintown. I know there are tons more out there that I'm missing, but this thread made me think of these beautiful women, with eyes that could swallow me up with their depth.

Great idea for a thread!

Vanguard

Pale blue eyes really grab one's attention. An older actress that stands out for me in this regard is Meg Foster. Unfortunately most of her photos are pre-digital era, but here are the best examples I could find.

MEG-FOSTER-anniv.jpgMeg_Foster_thumb.jpg

Emily Deschanel is probably her modem counterpart.

Emily_Deschanel%2BApr_25_2009.jpgEmily-Deschanel.jpg

Edited by northerntantra
Replace image link

How about Olivia Wilde? I've always thought she has gorgeous eyes :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGNDK45wftswW-Mq36SCSOUHLkvK8LoDmb8ScNNEeStKTe53Dd

• Like 3

When I began this thread, I collected pics of brown, blue and green eyes. I had a hard time finding anyone with black eyes. As you might guess, querying for black eyes tends to get you a lot of battered looking people!

Anyway, the closest I found at the time was Penelope Cruz, though her eyes are a very dark brown I think. Today as I was googling around I found Gabrielle Union. Her eyes are pretty black. And she sure is pretty!

936full-gabrielle-union.jpg25787.jpg0119-gabrielle_union_crop_bd.jpg936full-gabrielle-union.jpg

• Like 2

What I find interesting is that all of these eyes except Meg Foster are employing either the light or heavy smoky eye makeup technique. Hmmmm...

cat

What I find interesting is that all of these eyes except Meg Foster are employing either the light or heavy smoky eye makeup technique. Hmmmm...

cat

I can think of a couple of possible reasons for that. First, the Meg Foster photos are from a different decade and styles have changed. Second, the topic is "alluring eyes" so we're tending to select pics that have an alluring or sultry aspect to them. The smokey eye technique tends to enhance that look.

Oddly enough, just before I saw cat's post I was about to post a few picks of the "cat eye" style ...

YmlC-nlShurl.jpgsophia.jpgEye_Makeup_Tips_For_Blue_Eyes-3952.jpgCat-Eye21.jpg

Now I'm curious cat ... what other styles are there and what do you like?

• Like 1

cat

Very true Cat..... after reading your post I just had another peak at all of these beautiful ladies.

I also realized I am a lucky fella..... I have had the pleasure of locking eyes with 4 of our Cerb ladies in this post which would make 8 eyes I suppose....and they are beautiful eyes !!! mmm hmmm Makeup not needed ! Perhaps after tomorrow I can say 5 ladies and 10 beautiful eyes :)

I guess when I say locking eyes I mean my right eye.....my left eye is a wandering eye so it could perhaps be looking at your boobs at the same time ;)

I have also had the pleasure of meeting one of the celebs on this post and she really does have amazing alluring eyes ! Gabrielle Union

• Like 2

Pretty sure it is Aishwarya Rai, former Miss World.

The photo is from a generic source, but I'm 99.9% sure you're right. She often comes up when I query for "eyes".

The pic of Katty Perry posted by stevecurious made me think of Bette Davis. Ok, she was a bit before my time but I'm old enough to remember she was famous for her eyes even before Kim Carnes sang about them.

bette+davis+4.jpgtumblr_m72y7l9Cjx1rtlg9wo1_1280.jpgBetteDavis-751346.jpg6768283443_bc79c9a77a_z.jpg