What Items Should A Travelling Companion Pack to Enhance Your Session?

As I begin to pack for my upcoming trip to Ottawa, I've begun to wonder:

Are there any particular clothing items, toys, ect that gentlemen would appreciate a travelling companion to keep on hand during their tour to your city?

I am also interested in suggestions from providers who tour frequently as well please!

Apart from barriers, lube and massage oils, I tend to travel with "staple items" such as stockings to wear with lingerie sets, nice fitted dresses that highlight my shape, my naughty schoolgirl skirt, 1-2 kinky/freaky outfits, and a vibrating toy.

What would you add to my suitcase if you could!?

"Travel companion" is for fly-me-to-you requests - not touring, so I am a little confused by your request.

Are you asking for what you should bring as a "travel companion", or as a TOURING companion?

As a touring companion, a less obvious item to bring would be a tide to go pen. You never know when your bedsheet will need it, lol!

Sorry for equating the two words, I didn't mean to cause confusion!

By the definition above I'd clarify that I meant touring* companion in this case, but although they are different I don't think that singling out one over the other would change my question very much.

I am just generally curious to see what lesser-thought-of items of value/fashion options a companion who is working away from their main city finds useful to pack - and also the clients' perspective on this too.

Your Tide Pen suggestion was spot on (haha), thank you! :)

• Like 2