Well, I won't go to certain parts of Dartmouth...I'll go to IKEA, lol. There seems to be a few SPs operating from Highfield Park...is that the new Burnside Inn?

No. Its just a higher concentration of rental units. I dont think Highfield has a bed reputation.

• Like 2

Yed, Highfield not usually bad. Pinecrest Dr and Primrose area of north end Dartmouth as well as Churchill Dr and Roleika out around Caledonia Rd a bit sketchy.

Well, I won't go to certain parts of Dartmouth...I'll go to IKEA, lol. There seems to be a few SPs operating from Highfield Park...is that the new Burnside Inn?

Yed, Highfield not usually bad. Pinecrest Dr and Primrose area of north end Dartmouth as well as Churchill Dr and Roleika out around Caledonia Rd a bit sketchy.

I don't think its fair to name certain streets as bad. I live in Spryfield . I'm not sure what people think of my area or street. Regardless of that Spryfield has a bad reputation in total.

My main point . I live here in this "bad area". Hum, I have been offering service for more than 10 years. I enjoy enormous success. I could go on and on here.

My location verses your neighbourhood? Everyone has an address. Should we personally judge each other ?

Perhaps I'm sensitive to my " bad area reputation ."

• Like 9

I lived in the North End of Halifax half my life and was made fun of because of where I lived learn to take it with a grain of salt. Where I lived had no effect on the person that I was and who I am today.

How very true!

• Like 1

You have no idea of what you are missing then. With a name like Rhinestonecowboy you are missing out on some of the finer gems in the HRM.

I don't think its fair to name certain streets as bad. I live in Spryfield . I'm not sure what people think of my area or street. Regardless of that Spryfield has a bad reputation in total.

I live near Katherine in Spryfield and I've recently posted about some possibly underage and sketchy providers in the Warning section, they live a few hundred metres from Katherine's location; so the street doesn't dictate the quality of the provider. Great people like Katherine can live in areas with bad reps.

That said I'm a hypocrite, I've had 2 real sketchy scary experiences years ago from a single notorious street in Dartmouth and even though it was a long time ago I still don't go to that area regardless of temptation. I just can't shake that nervous feeling there.

• Like 3

@rambler, agreed on both points, if personal experience dictates that an area is bad, no one should shame you for it. Some parts of dartmouth do not have a good rep sadly.

I wish more SP's would provide service from area's that aren't known for such things, one attempted mugging of myself was enough to forever put me off.

@rambler, agreed on both points, if personal experience dictates that an area is bad, no one should shame you for it. Some parts of dartmouth do not have a good rep sadly.

I wish more SP's would provide service from area's that aren't known for such things, one attempted mugging of myself was enough to forever put me off.

I'm a Dartmouth guy through and through and there are a few parts even I avoid. The same definitely goes for the Halifax side too though. Statements like " I just won't go to the darkside" show a lack of understanding of that point. Ruling out half the city because you can't be bothered to figure out where the better parts are means you will miss out on a lot of gems. Your loss. It's just a bridge though guys. No need to be scared of it. ;)

• Like 2

Not to highjack but if certain areas are of a concern even though the companion you wish to book with is a reputable, established, legit and trusted and most likely reviewed/recommended and resides in or around and area you deem "bad" "not to your standards" or what have you....

I suggest that you book yourself a hotel room and that way the companion can properly verify/screen you and that you are actually located where you claim to be and who you are.

When I visit hotels, I require a cell number and the name the room is registered under as I call the room phone to verify that the client is there, that they are who they said they were and a hotel won't put a call through without the name the room number is registered to.

Just my thoughts and advice as this process will make a companion feel much safer and able to properly verify/screen the client they are meeting but this is just what I do in regards to hotels and new clients, regulars that I visit at a hotels my process is different as we have an established client/companion history.

You could always suggest this to any companion who provides incall only, if you are willing to book your own room and provide the proper verification information for them to visit a hotel.

Many companions prefer incall as the risk of fake bookings to mainly residences is a problem so I changed that and my process in regards to visiting residences of clients I've yet to meet and have no problem with visiting hotels as long as all required information is provided to verify and confirm.

• Like 1

Guest MelanieRose

I never really understood why people judge certain areas. I've lived in multiple areas , Clayton park, eastern passage , Fairview and North end Halifax and Dartmouth. There was more issues at the building I was at in Clayton Park than the one I live at now, in North end Dartmouth. I've had no issues here for the last almost 2 years, and am certain that If you go to a reputable lady then you won't have any issues either. I heard of sketchy situations in Downtown Halifax , Clayton park,etc.. But I've stopped defending certain areas as I feel the people who judge where I live probably already have their mind up and go by what they hear or see on the news. I just wish all the stigma would stop but I always tell people I understand if they don't like the area and maybe recommend a lady who lives in another area. Hey it's their loss :P