I see she is visiting Halifax and Sydney this week and was hoping to find some reviews on her. Photos look very hot but reviews are few and somewhat mixed. Anyone have any experience with her? Service, looks and overall personality and attitude?

Very tempted to see her. Comments and/Or pm if you are willing to share. Thanks

She has worked for ble for a long time. She took some time off, updated her photos and changed her name.

I realized I had saw her before when I got there. Kinda didn't like the name/picture change think because I would have liked to have known before hand that it was the same person that I had saw in the past. I asked the booking lady a few questions but she didn't mention anything about that.

Guess i will never know how she is. Tried contacting her several times by every way advertised and got zero response. Hope she has other plans while she is in Sydney. Maybe she is in town for the Annual Coal Bowl basketball tourney.

They are usually quite good at answering texts. Emails are a different story. Although they usually list an email address, I've never received an answer to one so I don't bother now. Just text.

Be specific about which lady, which city, and when you are looking to book. I've never had an issue even with short notice requests. They normally reply quite quickly.

I haven't seen Tanya in particular, but BLE is usually quite reliable in my experience.

Yes I have sent 3 texts since Sunday specifically asking about Tanya in Sydney. Sent another about an hour ago and have never had one response. Not impressed so far.

• Like 1