Can't wait to spend time with you!

Thank you to the awesome Lyla community for welcoming me with such open arms. I am so excited to be meeting and seeing you lovely gentlemen soon!

Availability

Monday - Out after 9pm

Tuesday - Out After 730pm

Wednesday - In (private residence) between 8am and 11am - or after 9:30pm

Thursday - Out after 730

Friday - In or Out after 9pm

Saturday - In (Hotel) after 7pm

Sunday - In (Hotel) 10am - 10pm

Rates

30mins - 150

1 hour - 250

90 Mins -400

2 hours - 500

Contact me

902 700 4210 (TEXT ONLY)

[email protected]

For Those who we haven't had the pleasure of each others company yet;

I am a deliciously curvaceous woman, (34 DD, 27, 29) with curves in all the right places. Silky white skin that glows with affection and attention to share. Dirty blonde hair that only hints at the fun we could have. A smile and personality that could melt the coldest hearts. Pretty brown eyes that build trust instantly and are full of depth, that we can get lost in together.

I have been described as being a sweet, easy going woman, the kind you can take home to your parents yet be the fantasy girl you have always dreamed about behind closed doors. Allowing me to give you the best GND to elite GFE experience.

I am smoke free, and expect you to be clean and dd free as I am. This is a confidental, and discreet encounter that is held in respect. Donations are exchange for time and time only. Anything that happens within that time is mutually agreed upon as adults.

I look forward to seeing you,

Stephanie <3

• Like 3