Spring Oriental Health Centre

Has anyone tried this place? It's on portage. No recent threads. I did call early and the number still is in service. But there was a message to call back later.

Been AGES since I've been. Helen is truly capable of a serious massage. I saw her two years ago a few times to have work done on an injured shoulder. I'd been wrestling with it for months and it had gotten to a point I couldn't lift a glass of water.

After the first visit it felt like my shoulder had been steamrolled, I expected bruises. Felt that way for a few days. Saw her a second time 4 or 5 days later and again a week after. By that point I was well on my way to healed. I absolutely attribute the fix of my shoulder injury to her. I'd been struggling with it for months. She told me it was very swollen and the swelling was hampering healing.

That being said, I'd avoid her partner, Karen I think?

I got away from seeing Helen much because she was so difficult to reach and make an appointment. But she is one of only a few I've run into that I'd trust to work on a true injury. Probably the strongest hands I've encountered. Of course I was very clear about why I was there at the time, my shoulder. She's capable of the typical relaxation MP experience as well.

• Like 1

Helen is thinner and taller than Karen. Karen has more meat on her bones! I preferred Karen as she was more sociable but ymmv as each has loyal clients. You know what to expect in sessions with each. The quality of the massage was not as important to me but Helen does have better and stronger technique.

I'm actually surprised you say that cause I found her the opposite. Distant and disinterested. The whole time I was on my back she stared at a the corner of the ceiling never looking down. I'm guessing she was the same when I was on my front.

Helen is thinner and taller than Karen. Karen has more meat on her bones! I preferred Karen as she was more sociable but ymmv as each has loyal clients. You know what to expect in sessions with each. The quality of the massage was not as important to me but Helen does have better and stronger technique.