Vancouver come play with me

ATHENA LUST

Canada's Goddess of Lust

CMC2xCA.jpg?1

Height:5 ft 1 | Measurements: DDD34-24-34 | Hair: Blonde/Brunette | Eyes:Hazel | Lips:Full and seductive

I have long brown with blonde high lights, usually worn straight and occasionally curly, it has a thick and luxurious feel. My eyes are a deep hypnotizing hazel. I am very petite, standing 5'1, with dynamite curves. I have been told photos do me no justice, the real deal is so much better.

I take time in preparing for each and every date, so each encounter is unlike the last. While every session is different, I can promise it will be unforgettable... Luring deep in the back of your mind for days after.

I am described as a women who is full of life, very easy going, and down to earth. I am also said to be very kind, a giggle that is contagious, sweet and classy. If you are seeking a classy, educated companion that is professional, well reviewed and discreet, then look no further you have found what your looking for!

wH3AwP8.jpg

early

(this does not apply to outcalls)

Client apperication Time of year

VIP packages

30min 160

45min 200

1hr 240

My favorites times :)

90 mins 350

2hr 450

Outcall

200-250 hhr (depending on location in Greater Vancouver)

300-350 hr (depending on location in Greater Vancouver)

Please include the following information when contacting me:

When Contacting Please include:

Name (handle/username):

Date:

Time:

Duration:

incall or Outcall:

Reference Name:

W5tFekF.jpg

Hours of operation:

9am to 10pm

Short notice appointments are welcomed but often hard to accommodate. Hours outside of schedule time, I ask for as much notice as possible. Thank you for understanding! I am LOW volume please remember 2-3 at most daily :)

X07h3VY.jpg

Calender:

http://http://www.misslust.ca/calendar/

For Additional information:

www.misslust.ca

Looking forward to hearing from you!!

xo

Contact

(604) 889 -9464

[email protected]

Twitter: @lust_athena