My final farewell . NellÄ? . A sweetheart with a little edge.

I have had the ultimate pleasure of partakeing in this wonderful endeavor. I have been a very lucky lady with all the patronage I have been shown and have been able to entertain as well as have been entertained for a little longer then anticipated . It was easy to forget that this was only for a small frame of time . I can take the memories with me ....

All good things must come to an end .

My very last Two weeks

I really love to test my limmits , experience something new , revive some memories with some old friends and make a lasting impression for you to remember me .

For those of you I have had the pleasure of your company. I am still the same sweetheart with that little bit of edge you love with a bit of improvement.

For those who I have not had the pleasure of meeting .

I am the girl next door who is soft , seductive with a little adventurous side.

I am 5'6 , 165 lbs with soft curves that contour my ample hourglass figure . I am an all natural beauty with natural DDD 's . My measurements are 38 DDD-28-42

I am not built for every gentlemen . However if you like a woman with a bit of added thickness then look no further

I am available appointment only. If it is a spur of the moment idea please provide myself with at least an hours notice so I can be fully prepared and looking my best for our time together.

My availability for the two weeks are as follows :

( March 8 , 9,10)

( March 15, 16, 17 , 18 , 19 , 20)

I will be hosting on these dates from 10 am - 8 pm

or if it is more convenient for you to have me accompany you where you are , I am available 10 am - 11 pm

Please try to book at least 24 hours in advance or if possible the morning of as my availability can get limited quickly.

I do hope we can meet .

If you would like to contact myself to set up an appointment or have further inquiries please call/ text

2048066389 .

Thanks . xoxo