Looking for a SP named Tessa

Last year around summer time or might have been before summer i went with to see this SP when she came to visit Moncton (location was the Coastal Inn in Dieppe next to the Champlain mall), she told me that she traveled around Halifax and Ontario and Moncton from time to time. But since then i have never seen her. The one time i met her last year was so mesmerizing and amazing! She was short (id say about 5'3-5'5 at most) and slim and curvy for 18-19 (she might have been older but that is the age advertised and what she told me) also she had quite the stamina! We did so many positions and she had such self-motivation and her skills were just :O :shehot: out of this world! Anyways to close this experience i had it was great and i really want to see her again, and again, and again until my dick breaks off! XD but really in all seriousness she was great and her name was Tessa, she had long light brown hair and a short figure with a tight ass and nice body overall, also her pussy was extra tight! which made me last soooooo much longer :) If anyone has any info on her please don't hesitate to leave me some info on her. Cheers and happy hunting if maybe you have seen her yourself but have not heard of her in awhile.

I think I know who you mean. I thought that she was based out of Halifax. It has been about 6-8 months since she has been around. If it is the Tessa I remember, she had one curly brown hair, petit figure and was pretty quiet.

I believe if you look in the NS section you will find a couple of threads with a bunch of her pictures in it.

Edited by frednorth470
More info

Tessa from Halifax, I believe is in Ontario for the past 8 mths or so. It is questionable whether this is the Tessa you are looking for. Tessa is 5,0 or 5,1 in height She is well documented in Halifax threads.