Drop Dead Gorgeous Ebony Companion Tiffany Banks...Winnipeg March 12-15

fxktF5.jpg

Winnipeg Schedule:

Sunday March 12th - 3:00pm-9:00pm

Monday March 13th - 11:am-9:00pm

Tuesday March 14th - 11:00am-9:00pm

Wednesday March 15th - 9:00am-5:00pm

Hi,

I'm Tiffany, a sensual and seductive ebony companion highly attracted to genuine, cultivating men, with a refined palate for upscale exotic women. I love what I do, and I get pleasure from making you smile. I provide an exquisite experience for a truly discerning connoisseur. I have an intelligent and warm personality and like to have lots of fun. So whether you are seeking to be the envy of every man or desire a feminine and classy companion that will entice a fun filled adventure, I can promise you that our time together will leave a lasting impression and sensual memories.

I cater to professionals aged 30+

I am well reviewed on all boards locally and internationally, you can look me up.

I have a wide range of delicacies that I enjoy engaging in, don't hesitate to to ask me any questions.

Until we meet,

Tiff.

Please be prepared to provide ample information necessary to make our arrangement go smoothly.

*Please email the form & other inquiries to my assistant Ms Pepper at: [email protected]

Name:

Board Handle:

Email:

Contact Number:

City:

Date Requested:

Time (Top 3 Choices):

Duration:

Service:

References:

Special Requests (Outfits etc...):

Once approved, a confirmation email will be sent from my assistant Ms. Pepper with any further instructions.