lets have an easier thread for Ottawa's dancer of the year

Nominations close Wednesday midnight, you can nominate up to 3 dancers,

I nominate Phoenix from Barbs and Candy from the Playmate! I will put the poll up Thursday morning.

• Like 3

Here are my nominations:

1) Seven @ Barb's: she has the most infectious smile, is unbelievably friendly, has moves to spare on stage (and on the floor!) and seems genuinely interested in the CR.

2) Trinity @ Pigale's/Barefax: she always seems to be in a good mood and that translates to a great CR experience. Great eye contact and engagement on stage.

3) Trina @ Barefax: her ass just goes on and on and on, with nary a wrinkle or fold to be seen (perfect), she seems really interested in what I have to say and will take the time to chat, and she is an absolute fucking DEMON in the CR.

• Like 4

Maya @Pigales-the most sensual dancer, always smiling provocatively and always making eye contact.

Sol @ Pigales- a Latino who gets everyone so excited and she hasn't taken anything off yet.

Ashley @ Playmate-a mature spinner with the body of a 16 yr old. She wins with such a honest friendly personality.

• Like 2

Reasons why you've nominated would also be a good idea.

I just wanted to use the Kiss method and not way through a whole bunch of stuff!

Additional Comments:

Since you have decided to make the work harder for me you can do the poll now. I just wanted something simple. I am not doing this anymore because of Kiltboy!

• Like 1

I just wanted to use the Kiss method and not [wade] through a whole bunch of stuff!

Since you have decided to make the work harder for me you can do the poll now. I just wanted something simple. I am not doing this anymore because of Kiltboy!

All you needed to do is collect the names. It seemed like a good idea so voters could make a more informed choice.

Okay. I'll do it. No worries. It isn't like there are hundreds of posts to "wade" through.

Nominations are over at the end of January (giving a decent amount of time for names to be added) and the poll will be set up after that. Please note that this thread is solely for the collection of names of dancers you would like to vote on. The actual voting will take place in a couple of weeks.

I nominate Phoenix at barbs, stunning girl knows how to cheer you up. Fantastic sensual dance never disappointed. Smiling always and just a sweetheart.

• Like 2

1) Catalina - The most personable and down to earth dancer. Amazing

conversationalist. Extremely beautiful and has a unique look that stands out.

2) Mila - Very sultry, fit and has the model type look. Also good

conversationalist.

3) Nicole - Less personable than the above two mentioned, however her beauty

is undeniable.

1) Catalina - The most personable and down to earth dancer. Amazing

conversationalist. Extremely beautiful and has a unique look that stands out.

2) Mila - Very sultry, fit and has the model type look. Also good

conversationalist.

3) Nicole - Less personable than the above two mentioned, however her beauty

is undeniable.

From where?

My vote goes to Felicia at Barbs, for her Kim Kardashian good looks ,her professionalism, and her smoldering CR dances..

Also Samantha at Barbs, for her great personality and amazing natural rack.

Also Honey at Barbs, tallish spinner model type, she has equally amazing stage shows and CR dances, love this girl

I nominate (in no particular order):

Barefax: Tamika, Sally, Skyler, Stacey, Emily, Nikki, Sophia

Barbarella's: Phoenix, Katrina

As you can only nominate a maximum of 3, this post will not be counted as I am not going to guess which 3 you might choose. If you read any of the other posts, you'll see that some of these names have already been nominated.

Additional Comments:

This thread for nominations is now closed.

• Like 1