Went to taboo friday took Josée to the cr what a beautie and yes she is the barmaid that works there and decided to start dancing be nice to her it was her first day

Nice!

I visit this place during the day once every few weeks and its a fun club. One STRONG recommendation is a very tall ebony girl who goes by the name of Natasha. She works in town at Taboo mostly on Sunday nights, but occasionally during the week as well. She spends most of her time on the road.

Very tall, toned, absolutely beautiful girl. Great to talk to, and smoking hot to get a dance with.

I just wish she was there during the day more!

ps - I believe her travelling name is "Tiffany Cream".

Yes this Saturday wasn't my usual fun Saturday lol. After a late cancellation (a possible no show) I wasn't in the mood to call for another date and decided to try a strip bar and the coin between Playmates and taboo come down in favour of taboo.

Arrived there around 5:00 pm. They had a girl on the stage and based on that I order half a litre of wine (my first alcoholic beverage in almost a year). After that it went very quiet (even serving food did not help).About 10 custmors and 6-7 girls and no stage dancing for half hour. The following ladies came to me and I had short CR dances with them:

1 - Natasha - A pale Russian and very open minded and friendly too. I had a few dances with her. Recommended for those who like young pale open minded blondes. She dances at Pigale in the evenings.

2 - Diamond - A very friendly ebony lady. Sat with me and talked for a while. Open minded and friendly and cute too.

3 - Kena or Kyna - A friendly ebony lady from Montreal with a very very sexy nipples WOW!!!. Highly recommended for big nipple lovers and yes she has a cute face too and relatively open minded.

4 - Bella- A tall pale girl with a very pretty face and a possible bit of attitude, in my judgement but I could be wrong. Came to me and after a short conversation invited me to CR. Started in the middle of first song and in the middle of second song asked me if I want another. Stopped dancing shortly after. Recommended for those interested in outer beauties and have lots of money to spend on beautiful ladies with relatively low mileage.

I was there for an hour and a half and saw three girls on stage. All in all wasn't a great Saturday and the damn rain kept coming down too.....

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r
Edited as the dancer is not here to say her side of story. Not fair.

Yes this Saturday wasn't my usual fun Saturday lol. After a late cancellation (a possible no show) I wasn't in the mood to call for another date and decided to try a strip bar and the coin between Playmates and taboo come down in favour of taboo.

Arrived there around 5:00 pm. They had a girl on the stage and based on that I order half a litre of wine (my first alcoholic beverage in almost a year). After that it went very quiet (even serving food did not help).About 10 custmors and 6-7 girls and no stage dancing for half hour. The following ladies came to me and I had short CR dances with them:

Well, considering I just found out about this feature this week myself, I think a lot of people don't know about it yet. It might take a few weeks before it's widely disseminated enough.

4 - Bella- A tall pale girl with a pretty face and a load of attitude. Came to me (as I realized the attitude by seeing her from distance however, I can't say no lol). Started in the middle of first song and in the middle of second song asked me if I want another and I had enough with attitude and said no thanks and then shortly afterwards she decided to stop and declare the song over (when it was not). Recommended for those interested in outer beauty (her wig helps too with that lol) and have lots of money to ........!!.
This sounds like the same girl I saw months ago at Taboo, and then earlier in the week at Silver Dollar. My buddy said she had an attitude too. She was okay with me (certainly not the attitude you got), but I wouldn't say I found her overly warm either. It's a problem that young good-looking girls, especially have.

This It's a problem that young good-looking girls, especially have.

I have met many (hundreds) of younger and much better looking girls in my life (past and recent) who didn't have any attitude problems lol so I am Not sure that all young good looking girls have attitude problems. Only may be one or two in a hundred that think too much of themselves for no reason lol. To me inner beauties are much more important than outer beauties and I had a much more enjoyable time with the first three girls who danced for me. In all fairness to bella though I have to note that I get offended easy. so if you and your buddy found her okay, it is possible that I may be overreacting...

In all fairness to bella though I have to note that I get offended easy. so if you and your buddy found her okay, it is possible that I may be overreacting...

No-no, my buddy found her attitude offensive too, in fact he mentioned it both times that we saw her. It's more likely that I'm under-reacting, rather than you two are overreacting. I tend to be pretty slow at noticing offenses. I only took her for one dance, so I may not have been all that excited by her either.

Guest **n****er

I've seen her a few times at Taboo. strange thing is she has NEVER once shown attitude towards me, but I have seen it towards others. And I too offend easily. I'm afraid it's a trend with certain dancers.

I don't think that it is a trend with certain dancers Sinnister. I have seen many thousands of dancers past 12 years and this is one of very few (likely one in a thousand and if so, then this is not a trend in my view, it is an exception). I have to learn to say no lol.

Guest **n****er
I don't think that it is a trend with certain dancers Sinnister. I have seen many thousands of dancers past 12 years and this is one of very few (likely one in a thousand and if so, then this is not a trend in my view, it is an exception). Next time I will say no to her if she came to me asking for CR dances (I have to learn to say no lol).

I've tried that. My other head pulls a ventriloquism act and it always comes out "ok". LOL

Sometimes i think its a chemistry thing. I have had dancers who I had great time with. And others who have made it feel like your doing the work in the job you hate the most. But they will go on to the next person and have a great time.

I honestly believe it is a pharamone thing. (sic)

I have also had a great time with a dancer and the next person who got her was so disappointed with the person.

I believe it also has to do with the dancer also on whether she is comfortable with you. And if she is not, the dances are not going to be comfortable.

Edited by E.D. man

I edited my OP and decided to stick to facts rather than my impression of her as the poor girl is not here to defend herself or tell her side of story.

Just as a brief comment I didn't do anything to offend her (may be declining a third dance when I was asked in the middle of second song). I am very respectful to dancers and have seen thousands and have made friends with many (just read my stripbar related threads). So her getting offended easily is likely not the answer lol (besides she came to me so ymmv is not the answer either). But as I said earlier I get offended very easily and likely it was more my fault rather than hers for overreacting.

Hey Jazy. No I didn't think that. I just didn't feel right about my earlier comments (coming at the end of a frustrating Saturday) so I decided to edit them. As I said the poor girl is not here to defend herself or tell her side. May be to her, I was the one with attitude.....

• Like 1

Guest l***_hea*****

No need for apologies SA. I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes being too nice can lead one into trouble. I am glad you stood your ground. There was no need to be offended by anyone. You were looking for a particular dance, you didnt get it and you got up. I think it is just about finding a proper balance between what one is looking for and what one is offering.

The exchange didn't match so the business was terminated. No need to be offended.

Just my 2 cents

Thank you lion heart for supportive comments. btw, you have my old handle :-). My handle was lion_heart before I changed it to Secret Admirer in 2008.

Cheers.

Guest l***_hea*****

haha I guess that is why I understood your POV. great minds think alike ;)

Went to taboo friday took Josée to the cr what a beautie and yes she is the barmaid that works there and decided to start dancing be nice to her it was her first day

Is her stage name Diva? Just came from taboo and met a Diva who told me she used to be a waitress there. Will definitely be seeing her again! One of the hottest most sensual cr experiences I've had in quite some time. Treat her well guys! She's a real sweety.

Posted via Mobile Device

Edited by castle

Forgot to mention, I also met Bella last week and had no complaints. I personally did not sense any attitude from her. She was friendly and courteous before the dance. Did give a very good lapdance. Asked after every song if I wanted another and made no attempt to overcharge (we did 3). And gave me a nice little peck on the cheek at the end of it. I don't think I'd repeat simply because I didn't feel like we really clicked, didn't really feel any heat if you know what I mean. Don't get me wrong, that is in no way a reflection of her as a dancer. It happens sometimes with even the best dancers. Not everyone will always click. So no complaints and no attitude to speak of. Just my 2 cents.

Posted via Mobile Device

Edited by castle

I arrived at 5;30pm and was surprised to see the parking lot fairly full, especially given the nice weather. Once downstairs, I found a mid-sized crowd and about 10 girls, and I immediately dined on pork chops (as noted in another thread, for $6 you can get a meal and two beers).

Girls I met:

-- Bianca: a tall Mexican girl with bleached blonde hair, she speaks English very well. She is available for "extra services" outside the bar (PM me for details). I did not take her for a dance.

-- Rose: stunning tall girl with a curvy athletic body and the firmest, full natural rack I have ever laid my hands on. I wanted desperately to bang her right in the CR. However I got the impression that she is straight - gives good dances, but nothing else.

-- Bella: famous tempermental girl, good looking, long black hair. She's a friend of Jazy (an SP on CERB), but I do not think she does any work outside the SC. Please correct me if anyone knows better. I got a few good dances, but as noted in some threads, this girl can be testy and abrupt. For example, she was generally very nice to me but didn't like it that my hand touched her long hair during a close contact lap dance, and was not very tactful. I would not repeat her . . . I am not offended easily, but I don't care for tempermental behaviour (no need to pay for that, it can be obtained for free anywhere).

-- another chick whose name I missed; a thick bodied brunette with a big natural rack. She started talking to me as I was winding down my last beer. She asked if she leave the SC with me, and I thinnk she said something about "sucking faces." (I declined.) I think I saw her exchanging numbers with another guy, so I assume she is available for "take-out."

I left at 7:15pm, my wallet lighter by $6 (meal and beers) plus $80 (4 stimulating dances).

Guest gagagaga

good post Juice. That is a typical visit for me there too...although my wallet is usually lighter by several hundred dollars...lol

Well!

Went last saturday at 9pm and that place had 3 dancers...

None of them had huge chest like I enjoy.

Went back tonight at 7pm and as I was coming in, a HUGE chested long black hair milf had just finished her shift!!!

Anyone know who I am talking about...Beleive me, her chest is huge with a nice little ass.

Stayed until 8:30pm and their was a dancer that tried to tell me that we were in the second dance, when it was only in the first dance. I corrected her and she got angry, so I left with the first dance not even completed.

I am interested to know if thier is alot of milf with huge boobs during day shift and which day!

Guest gagagaga

during the day, Jessica, Francesca and one other with huge boobs work mon-fri most weeks.

Went back tonight at 7pm and as I was coming in, a HUGE chested long black hair milf had just finished her shift!!!

Anyone know who I am talking about...Beleive me, her chest is huge with a nice little ass.

Could that be Zoey? A tall, slim Milf with long black hair and big man mades? I haven't seen her at Taboo for awhile, maybe she has returned. I'll stop by on Thursday afternoon and see.

Guest gagagaga

Zoey has actually shown up once or twice, but very sporatically. Cara has as well.

Guest **n****er

Found a GEM at Taboo on Thursday night but cannot for the life of me remember her name :(

Taller blonde on the nice round behind. Polish decent. Very nice girl.

Took her to the CR...twice. LOL