Seeking Participants

Do you work, or have you ever worked, as a sex worker in Canada?

Would you be interested in sharing your experiences with, and opinions on, issues surrounding sex work with another sex worker?

Would you be interested in seeing your experiences and opinions used to inform a body of creative work designed to help people understand issues surrounding sex work, including sex work as real work?

I am a sex worker, and a student, seeking participants for research that involves collecting details of the experiences and opinions of sex workers. The research is intended to discuss the nature of work, illustrate sex work as a form of work, and allow sex workers to express their opinions on a variety of issues surrounding sex work.

The purpose of this research is to gather material for use in, and to inform, a final body of work for an undergraduate Graphic Design degree. This final body of work will be shown in a graduate exhibition at the Ontario College of Art and Design Univeristy (OCADU).

All material gathered will be confidential and anonymous. Material not used in the final work will be destroyed on May 1st, 2015, when the project is completed. You will not be required to provide your name, and will have the opportunity to review your interview for confidentiality. The interview is expected to take 1 to 2 hours.

Research conducted by: Josephine, OCADU

Faculty Supervisor: Lewis Nicholson, OCADU

To participate, or for more information, please contact:

[email protected]

• Like 3

I (the moderator) was asked if I would allow this to be posted here. I posted it on the persons behalf.

• Like 2