Just seen her today. She is very beautiful. Has a very pretty face and I actually really liked her body too which is muscular and well built but not a spinner. She is actually quite fit with a flat stomach and nice muscular legs. Hope that helps.

And for me, the service was pretty good too. I have no complaints about the service at all.

Edited by WpgBoy2015
Added info

I don't think it is unusual for one set of pics to represent a group of girls using one phone number to book. Usually pics are fake but possibly it might be the better looking of the group. I am not saying this is the case but it could be

Interesting comments about there possibly being 2 different girls.

There is a review on another board where the OP says he saw her at an apt. on such and such street but when I contacted her she told me she was located in an apt. no where near there.

Could this be 2 different girls working off one ad?

I don't know but it seems possible.

interestingly enough her ads are still up. are you sure its the one from ec you are talking about

I noticed she has deleted one of her pics on EC. She looks pretty and obviously not a model body from the pics. I think someone should give her a try. I called her the other day and she seemed very friendly and professional.

She flaked on me. Had set up an a date ahead earlier in the week. But didnt reply to my confirmation text and hasnt replied back at all. Hoping its a good reason. Otherwise that just effects her reputation. Hoping she figures out the business and thst communication is a must.