Busty Blonde Moncton

The ad was running an unrealistic amount of time in freddy a month ago and yet I have never seen any reference to her anywhere. Could be wrong but I do not think it's legit

Since she's in Fredericton now...decided to take my chances.

She is definitely legit, pictures with her in the pink and black lingerie are her's for sure.

Very nice lady and easy to talk to, non rushed. Very nice slim body. Had a good time. Next time will have to be an hour.

• Like 5

Iv'e seen this SP sometimes last year around summer time, and she was in Moncton. So i arranged to go see her, and she wasn't very far from where i lived so walking over there was a breeze. When i got there, i stood outside for about 10-15mins then she opened the door and quickly apologized for making me wait and greeted by her cute smile! Then we went upstairs into the apartment and it was a very clean and nice place, went into her room and within seconds we were already on her bed and i was already playing with her boobs which felt like nice and soft. And then we got to the action and i only took a half hour with her and i might of only lasted about half of that time because back then i wasn't seeing many SP's and my sex stamina wasn't kicking in. Anyways she was ok, she had a few restrictions when it came to do a few positions or asked her if we could do it in the shower. Id say she would be a 7/10 for me, because of the restrictions and that she made me wait a bit outside, apart from that i had a great time and i might plan to see her again maybe sometimes next month or so.

• Like 2

I've seen her last week and she has a very nice personality. She is clean and safe. Her strongest qualities are definitely her natural boob and she is not a time keeper. She was worth it.