Biggest loser challenge

I do not know if this project will affect negatively my business... we all know no one is perfect but seeing the blunt truth isn't something everyone can stomach. Especially in a business that runs on Fantasy, dream, aestethic... I am still taking the step forward.

There is only so much time in a day and if I spend time here, I do not have time to develop rich and supporting connections elsewhere. So I rather make this place home and find a group of people who share the same goal: getting back into shape (fit and weight). As a MA, I get away with it because I still have a cute face, a refreshing personality, I am kind and my hands and technique are magic. However, I care about my health and yes, I miss being able to jump in a luv's arms for a passionate crazy fun.

I will create a new private social group for this purpose. Just pm me to be added. Those who want to participate, there will be support conversations, weekly weight in, a mid race winner for Christmas and the ultimate looser will be declared winner for Valentine's day. The starting weigh in will be Sunday October 23 but register before as there will be information shared, accounting partners matches, etc.

Who can participate: Gents and ladies that want to get rid of at least 20lbs. Pitch in: 100$ at time of initial weigh in. We will discuss in the group how we will put this money in safe keeping until the time to reward the winners.

Additional Comments:

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/group.php?groupid=218

Edited by OceanMassage
I can't spell!

Dropped 20 lbs or so in the last 3-4 months. Basically by eliminating all non naturally occurring sugar and eating mostly paleo style.

Peace

MG

• Like 1