New to the hobby, looking for tips on first encounter/recommendations -Montreal

Well ive been lurking for a bit but think im going to be committing to an encounter this weekend. Will have to sneak away from some friends but I'll make it work.

Any recommendations/tips for a first timer?

What about providers in the Montreal area?

Any good super busty (bigger the better!)?

Or very petite provider recommendations?

I apologize if this is in the incorrect area.

Thx in advance

Since you are asking for information in the Montreal area, it is better to post your question there.

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=100

As for recommendation, see my recommendation for Virginie who used to visit Ottawa often as Nikky Fox -

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=235438

You'll not go wrong with her - a petite, sweet and pretty lady with a great personality.

I didn't end up committing, was to busy on the weekend.

However thanks for the recommendations.

Now I was wondering on etiquette surrounding the giving of the donation.....again to a complete noob. WHat is the proper thing to do...Im probably over thinking this...but hey give me a break ;)

Now I was wondering on etiquette surrounding the giving of the donation.....again to a complete noob. WHat is the proper thing to do...Im probably over thinking this...but hey give me a break ;)

Don't worry... this is stressful if you're not used to it :)

Put it in an envelope before you meet. When you arrive at the lady's incall, put it down somewhere in plain sight, or if she's visiting you, leave it somewhere very obvious and make sure her name is on the envelope. Do this as soon as you meet (OK, you can take off your shoes and coat first). Don't say anything about it. If you're feeling extra-tactful, excuse yourself and go to the bathroom and wash your hands or something, which will give her a chance to pick up the envelope and make sure everything's as it should be without you being around to see it. If you do that, you may well find that the envelope has mysteriously disappeared while you weren't looking. The great thing about this is that at no point does anyone *mention* the envelope, or what's in it.

And then you can both forget about it and concentrate on enjoying yourselves, which is the whole point of meeting.

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

I agree with everything Phaedrus suggests, but would add a thank you card or note.... Because thank you.

Thanks for the info guys, looking at establishing an initial contact for next week :). What is the best way to introduce oneself via email/text?

I attempted an email to an SP last week(well reviewed on here). But have heard nothing..It probably didn't help that I said I was "new".

Lastly, how do I make it easier on myself being new, what should I expect to prove I'm legitimate (it seems like references are usually required...but I have none!!!!)

Either way I will be in Kingston next week and will report back

Sorry for my Noobishness :)

Guest st*****ens**ors

Be polite in your correspondence, let the provider know that you are new and that you are willing to comply with any screening requirements they have. Most reputable providers will be very kind and patient with a first-time, but they will be concerned about the possibility of no-shows (due to cold feet or general asshattery- either way wasting their time is seriously uncool).

And give them a brief description of who you are, height, build, profession, interests. There's no need to write an autobiography, but every time a provider sees someone new there must be (in my naivete I assume) a component of anxiety for that first meeting. A few words about who to expect when they meet you may be appreciated.

In your correspondence and in person, courtesy, honesty and consideration rarely go amiss.

On a separate note, is Hannah Star still in the Kingston area? I had the sense she was pretty special.

Good luck!

Thanks for the info guys, looking at establishing an initial contact for next week :). What is the best way to introduce oneself via email/text?

I attempted an email to an SP last week(well reviewed on here). But have heard nothing..It probably didn't help that I said I was "new".

Lastly, how do I make it easier on myself being new, what should I expect to prove I'm legitimate (it seems like references are usually required...but I have none!!!!)

The absolute best thing you can do is to read their ad and website carefully and completely. They almost always tell you how they would like to be contacted. I can also tell you that if you actually take the time to read their site and contact info, etc. and then behave accordingly you will be much more likely to get a response. :)