Face pics, the new ankles?

Guest discr33t

Recently I was perusing an album, and what stuck out to me was I found the genuine happy face pic to be the hottest, over the scantily clad photos.

Being that discretion is highly important to many/all of us in after hours fun, has a genuine face pic become the new ankle?

(You know the days when dresses came down to the shoes, and a little peek of ankle was considered erotic)

[quoteBeing that discretion is highly important to many/all of us in after hours fun, has a genuine face pic become the new ankle?

(You know the days when dresses came down to the shoes, and a little peek of ankle was considered erotic)

Are you from the 1930's? Ankles.

All of us viewers/hobbyists wouldn't see anyone with a picture. Either genuine or false pics.

I post my face pic in my ads because I think that you can see a lot in a person's face. Not only whether they're pretty, but also happy, healthy and open minded. You can have great abs, but you often those abs come attached to a person who's disinterested and kind of full of themselves.

NOTE - That goes for males too. I've been with super attractive guys who were just awful, and average guys that were absolutely amazing with me.

Not naming names, but one of my fave clients is a bit overweight and has more than his share of grey hair. Mind you, he treats me RIGHT.

I mean sure it's nice to see her eyes and lips and it's a plus to see the whole package but some of us ladies prefer to not show our face for discretion purposes

Being private is very important to me as I'm sure it is to you as well, sometimes I may show my lips but that's about it

• Like 4

I understand both sides, to Just see a ladies eyes, or lips gives a sense of mystery-which can cause even more Anticipation to meet! For myself I show my face on some sites, such as Lyla and Twitter, others I would not-as its too close to home! I must Say for the ladies That do take the Plunge to show their face- it takes alot of guts - way to go!

• Like 1

Guest Prufrock Cummings
I understand both sides, to Just see a ladies eyes, or lips gives a sense of mystery-which can cause even more Anticipation to meet! For myself I show my face on some sites, such as Lyla and Twitter, others I would not-as its too close to home! I must Say for the ladies That do take the Plunge to show their face- it takes alot of guts - way to go!

Yes! To all the ladies posting their faces, it truly does take a lot of guts! You don't see us guys posting our faces! I can only imagine how it feels the day you first take the plunge and do so!

Right lol .... wouldn't it be something if we could see the guys faces before we book with you as well!

Goes both ways i guess...we wonder what you look like too, but because of family,relationships,jobs and other reasons we keep that private and hope we are both attracted to each other when we meet in person...same goes for hiding marks and tattoos just a privacy thing for me

Hopefully my lips will entice you and peak your interest lol

• Like 1

For myself I show my face on some sites, such as Lyla and Twitter, others I would not-as its too close to home!

I don't want to be the asshole who thinks he knows how you should run your life better than you do, and I know I'm about to sound like that guy, but... that distinction really doesn't exist. If you post stuff online - anywhere - then anyone can find it, download it, and republish it... and you have no idea whether that person is on the other side of the planet or the other side of the road.

Whatever you do or don't decide to publish, be aware that once you put it out there, it's out there forever. You can't call it back, you can't control where it goes, and you can't control who does or doesn't see it. The decision to publish face pics is irrevocable; once you've done it, it stays done.

Forever.

• Like 2

I think if we were being totally honest both ladies and guys would prefer to see the face of someone that are going to meet... I don't think it's only about seeing how attractive the person is because like others have said I think you can tell a lot about a person by seeing their face... the eyes and facial expression are the most expressive part of a person.

All that said I have come to clearly understand over the last few years just how hard and mean this industry can be... I know ladies who have gone through horrendous situations in their lives because some asshole decides to ruin their life or the lives of of loved ones.... because of this I Have no expectations about any lady using her face picture as I understand exactly how risky that can be... as clients we need to be respectful of the balance ladies have to make between their personal an business lives and frankly until society stops making moral judgments on this industry we need to just accept how the lady wants to present herself.

Just my Opinion

• Like 7

I think if we were being totally honest both ladies and guys would prefer to see the face of someone that are going to meet... I don't think it's only about seeing how attractive the person is because like others have said I think you can tell a lot about a person by seeing their face... the eyes and facial expression are the most expressive part of a person.

This is absolutely true, but... most of the ladies I've met in this industry have agreed to see me without having seen any picture of me at all, never mind a face pic (full disclosure: I don't look like my avatar). Given this, I'm hardly in a position to complain if they choose to retain some vestige of anonymity. As you said, this is a harsh industry.

• Like 3

I asked an SP if I could see a face photo, she offered to send one blurred, I could make out her features but not who she was. A happy medium perhaps?

No because if it can be blurred it can be unblurred...

And just a note:if face pick are a deal breaker why waste your time (and mine) trying to get one from a lady who doesn't show it...

Save your time and chose one who does?

Why would asking me ''to make an exception for you!!,a random stranger would have any weight?

Same for the gentleman who writes that he saw on my site and ads I meet only weekdays so can I make an exception and see him at 9h pm Saturday?

Why would I? There is a reason to those hours.

if I could ,I would,I can't so I won't...

Us girls have a lot to risk in putting face pics out there. Yes I can see the appeal but at the end of the day privacy trumps all else.

Clients can face issues from showing their face, and I am not discounting that. But clients are not asked constantly by ladies to show their face before meeting. Ladies are the ones constantly scrutinized and pressured.

As I wrote this I actually got a text asking for face pics. And my answer is and will always be "no".

Some ladies show their face and are very open and that is their choice. Don't hold all of us to that since we all live different lives and have our own reasons for doing or not doing certain things.

• Like 2

the asking for face pics is always going to be an issue.

I don't have them for various reasons.

As Danielle has said previously here 'Right lol .... wouldn't it be something if we could see the guys faces before we book with you as well'

We have no idea what any of you look like when you are at our door for the first time, so you can imagine the shock on our faces almost as I'm pretty sure all of us have seen some sights we don't want to see again lol.

At least the gentlemen have pictures of us to refer to as we answer the door, and know what to expect, but we have no clue as to what we will find behind that door when we answer it.

My experience is that it is more common with full face pictures in certain countries in Europe than here. Not sure why but some are probably related to legal stuff.

No reason for face pictures as long as the rest are true and not heavily edited.

From being a photographer I have walked away from shoots where the lady want editing that makes her look like another person, I will not do that. As long as there are some clear pictures to get a general idea is good enough, has to be something to find out at the time of the meet :)

Safety and security are a huge issue and usually the reason why many don't show full face. There have been a number of people outed on different sites, real names revealed, personal lives impacted from close minded judgemental and vindictive people. There are those who take great glee in causing drama and chaos in the lives of others. Some is personal, some is business but either way, it's still an issue.

Not everyone is "out" in their regular lives and discretion is a must. There can be many issues in regular lives where this type of work could greatly impact life. Unfortunately society is not at a point where "work is work" and everyone is concerned only with their own lives. Many people have no clue the impact one bit of judgement or gossip can in lives outside the person they are griping about.

As has been stated, if a face pic is a deal breaker, then find someone who shows their face, don't complain about it. It's highly unlikely someone will create potential utter chaos in their lives for the sake of someone unknown. There are ALWAYS reasons for everything: rates, face or no face pics, hours of availability, locations etc. Most are not in this business to upset people for no reason. Just as those who partake have lives and responsibilities that limit when they can see people or how much they have available. Respect is needed on both sides.

• Like 3