Hello all. New to this and I have some questions.

Hi all!

So been pretty lonely recently and I decided to try this thing out. If you can help me answering some questions it would be much appreciated.

I was wondering what's the proper etiquette on how to do all this?

1. Does the time start right away?

3. exchange pleasantries first?

4. Do you pay immediately or after and do you actually give it to them or is it the whole "oh i dropped this" kind of deal.

5. Do we tip or not?

Much love.

Well it depends.. are you planning on full service providers or are you starting with erotic massage?

I ask because I can't help with the full service thing, but as a newbie with my first few massage sessions under my belt (bad pun I know...) I can answer from that perspective.

I've found a couple of great private clubs with stunning ladies here in Ottawa.

Hello chocho, here are some answers that might help :-)

I was wondering what's the proper etiquette on how to do all this?

1. Does the time start right away? depending on who you are seeing, being on time for an appointment is necessary, there are very few 'clock watchers' on this site, so there is usually a few minutes leway on your booked time

3. exchange pleasantries first? Absolutely! Having a bit of a conversation at first is a great way to break the ice

4. Do you pay immediately or after and do you actually give it to them or is it the whole "oh i dropped this" kind of deal. This depends on if you are going to a club/spa, and MA or an independent provider. As an independent provider I like this upfront. I ask during booking that it be left on a table as you enter. This gets it out of the way and leaves all the room for enjoying your session. Reading ads & websites of ladies of your choice will familiarize you with how they like this to take place.

5. Do we tip or not?Although tips are never expected, they are most certainly welcomed :-) If you feel that a provider has gone out of their way to make you feel comfortable & you have enjoyed yourself, then by all means leave a tip

Last but not least, do read the ads and check websites as to how the ladies like to have communication. Some like text, others by PM, some by phone call, others by email, many through their website contact pages. It is important to introduce yourself a little and communicate in the lady's preferred manner.

Hopefully this will give you some insight, and happy hobbying :-)

• Like 1