New high-tech female condoms!

I was just about to start a thread on the issues if female condoms. I some ways they appear to have the ability to make things more organic. On the other hand.. the esthetics may be.. unappealing to some.

I was going to start some sort of pI'll on here to see how many men would be interested in trying these.

while we are on the subject,

Lovelies, are you for or against female condoms?

-Chloe.

Guest S****r

I offer them. One gent absolutely loves them. Others do not. They are initially awkward to insert, but....I have gotten better at it! :-)

Super cool! I expect with the vibrating bluetooth tech they will be rather pricey, but fun to have as an option the odd time. We'll have to start a calendar markdown to release date :)

I agree that some men like them, but the ones that hate them, really hate them.

But I think it's just because they are afraid of new things because they don't even give them a chance. (it's was just a wasted $3+ when they want a show and tell)

Guest S****r

Well, I never have used that new-fangled condom, but I do have video now of the traditional(?) female condom in use. If you are curious, PM me and I can give you the link.

I'm trying to figure out how this would not slip into the vagina without holding it in place while having fun, and taking it out must be tricky as it can get stuck.

Guest S****r
I got mine from peers victoria, a workers resource center.

Oh! So what do you think of them, Meaghan? Do tell!

Takes a bit to get them inserted. Ended up using a dildo to get it in properly. Kinda feels like a garbage bag, so not the most attractive. I also hear some complain that the noise is a bit much, but I don't have the best hearing, so didn't notice.

Work great for duos. Even better when someone says they don't want to wear a condom - I didn't say I wouldn't wear one lol. Also good for those that have ED.

You just have to make sure they are inserted properly - so if you practice ahead of time, it is better.

Guest S****r
Takes a bit to get them inserted. Ended up using a dildo to get it in properly. Kinda feels like a garbage bag, so not the most attractive. I also hear some complain that the noise is a bit much, but I don't have the best hearing, so didn't notice.

Work great for duos. Even better when someone says they don't want to wear a condom - I didn't say I wouldn't wear one lol. Also good for those that have ED.

You just have to make sure they are inserted properly - so if you practice ahead of time, it is better.

But have you found the vibrating one yet? That's the one I am waiting to try. I do use the other ones already. I just did another internet search for them and can't find them yet in Canada. Maybe they have not yet been approved here.

I'd like to know why the hell female condoms are so hard to get. Nothing is more awkward than cutting a male condom and turning it into a beaver dam...

and why so pricey?... Girls see girls sometimes and some men are more comfortable with an extra back up...

• Like 1

I was probably one of the pioneers that got the "chance" to try the female condom in its original version. It was such an expensive anticlimactic experience (at some point I threw it accross the room) that left me completely adversed to the thing. They may say they improved them, I will only try if given to me! These ugly things are everything but inconcupiscious! And I would need a few spares to practice before end because the awkwardness was so... arrrgh

Hi. Haven't seen this ever in a store... curious how they actually feel.. I think we need more reports from users.,, although it feels as if there are very few users out there.