bras inspired by architecture

If you're a big girl and you really need that extra support, this article may be of interest to you.

It doesn't matter if your titties are real or bolted on, it amounts to the same thing to your back.

http://www.core77.com/posts/57618/Bras-Inspired-by-Architecture-Provide-True-Support-for-Women

Additional Comments:

I need to do a little more research to see if they use flying buttresses.

:icon_lol:

• Like 1

I am terribly allergic to latex, elastane, etc. So I can't wear bras. I used to have an amazing collection of lingerie (some women are shoes, others are purses, I am lingerie!) until from intolerant I became allergic. I have bought these ugly shapeless cotton bras from cottonique but they die after 2 washes!

To make the matter worse, the pressure on the rib cage and the vertebrae causes a sharp pain that extends across the chest and give me stomach burns! Guess why i love to live naked!

So I like this article very much because it is giving me hope! I will write them to find out if they have latex free ones or consider offering the specialty..

Thanks for sharing Kilt Boy!

If you're a big girl and you really need that extra support, this article may be of interest to you.

It doesn't matter if your titties are real or bolted on, it amounts to the same thing to your back.

http://www.core77.com/posts/57618/Bras-Inspired-by-Architecture-Provide-True-Support-for-Women

Additional Comments:

I need to do a little more research to see if they use flying buttresses.

:icon_lol: