Léa from bp

I haven't met her personally, but there is a mediocre review on the white board. It is my experience that any of the girls having pics with the x**tase watermark, are in fact real. In many cases you can find reviews on the green board.

FWIW she's back in Ktown today. I didn't see her in November, but had my eye on her, at a time when she made a big to-do about her hair now being black while her pix were blond.

I had texted her a few days ago asking if she might be back any time soon. I never heard from her, and wouldn't want to suggest I was the reason she's back now. She's back to blond - in her pics anyways. Sad to hear about the 'ho-hum'. She's ripping bloody gorgeous. Still tempted to do some independent research. Just wish she wouldn't show up on a Monday - of all days...

• Like 1

I'll jump in here. I've seen this girl 2x. Pics are accurate. She says that she works for xxxtase some of the time. Travels to ktown frequently. She's quite pretty, wicked body and a great gf type of experience. Rates are on par with most similar services. I will repeat for sure. Seems to be a really sweet girl, English not her strong suit, but between her English and my limited "franglais " we communicated without difficulty. I liked her a lot. I don't hobby much in ktown, but look forward to her return.

• Like 2

Bp ad is only up when she is in town, then she removes it when she leaves. Otherwise go to the xxxtase website. Tho the candid selfie pics on the backpage ad are real face pics.

• Like 1

I'll jump in here. I've seen this girl 2x. Pics are accurate. She says that she works for xxxtase some of the time. Travels to ktown frequently. She's quite pretty, wicked body and a great gf type of experience. Rates are on par with most similar services. I will repeat for sure. Seems to be a really sweet girl, English not her strong suit, but between her English and my limited "franglais " we communicated without difficulty. I liked her a lot. I don't hobby much in ktown, but look forward to her return.

Sounds like a reco!

FYI. Back in town today. Repeated for my 3rd x. Tons of fun, even better than first 2x even. She's a sweetheart. Treat her nice and keep her visiting.